• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F18 Superhornet or F16CJ

Which is the better fighter F18 Super Hornet or F16CJ

• F18 Super Hornet

Votes: 44 84.6%
  • F16 CJ

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mts4602

Hey, I thought I had a good answer, haha. I just repeated what I've heard here before on airwarriors.:p

Way to try and add to the greatest aerial force in the world...awesome attitude.

No way you're trying to call out Bunk...."I'm gonna tell you somethin' right now [WVUbh]. While you're out there playing patty cake with your friend Pedro, your Uncle Rico is makin' 120 bucks..."

WVUBetaHornet

Sweep the leg..
No disrespect...just saying, you should hold a positive aspect about people trying to join up and help all of you guys out..that's what I'm trying to do and when you see vet's to the 'greatest team sport in the world' coming down on potentials, i.e. the guys trying to make a difference such as all of you did/are...it's kind of like clipping our wings already..

In no way was I trying to be disrespectful, and certainly not calling anyone out. ease up

skidz

adrenaline junky
No disrespect...just saying, you should hold a positive aspect about people trying to join up and help all of you guys out..that's what I'm trying to do and when you see vet's to the 'greatest team sport in the world' coming down on potentials, i.e. the guys trying to make a difference such as all of you did/are...it's kind of like clipping our wings already..

In no way was I trying to be disrespectful, and certainly not calling anyone out. ease up
Trying/wanting to join up is very different than has joined up.

The ones who've been here a while can and do recognize the difference in the actions of the people who have been there or are taking the initiative to get there and those who are just filling space by opening their mouths. And this thread topic definately falls into the latter category.

Bunk has been there, he's done that, and he has every right to state the obvious of what was going to happen with this thread. Don't take it personally, just try to figure out why he said it and why it's true.

If you want to help fill the shoes of those before you, do what a lot of us are doing now; reading and learning from the men on this board like Bunk and applying it to what we are going to do in our lives so that we can fill their shoes successfully.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think we all know who would win that fight. Da Coach would be triumphant once again. :D

It would be somewhat like this

kingkong.jpg

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot

The point is that anyone who doesn't have gold wings (or silver for any AF types lurking amongst us) and some real TACAIR time doesn't have much business commenting in this thread, at least in response to the original post.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator

Okay junior, I'm going to be nice. Here's the deal, these questions get asked every once in while. No big deal really. The responses and subsequent discussion are usually by those absolutely not qualified to give any real answers. There are only a handful on this site who are qualified and I'm certainly not one of them. But, it is the net so we try to have fun. However, being me, I see the futility of these threads so I throw in my smart ass comment. I'm somewhat joking of course but there's always some truth behind the joke.....read above. Any other questions, comments or concerns?

Status
Not open for further replies.