• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Elective Surgery ie Vasectomy!

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Gets a little weird when you're on the boat and they want to look under a microscope a sample a couple of weeks later for swimmers...

Soooo....took a shower, got shaved at 1800, put on some cologne, swung through the RR magazine rack...yeah baby, date night....me and rosie...

and still on track.....

r/
G

makana

I wake up in the morning & I piss excellence.
pilot
Schnuggapup said:
Soooo....took a shower, got shaved at 1800, put on some cologne, swung through the RR magazine rack...yeah baby, date night....me and rosie...
Sounds like a romantic evening! Glad to hear you got that all "worked out."

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
No more "Drain Babies"....

Most Relevant Thread Ever...for old guys

mkoch

I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low
What I find hilarious (and disturbing) is that in threads where someone so much as mentions shin-splints, everyone is quick to say "ask your doctor, we're not medical professionals" yet when it comes to taking a knife to an arguably much more important body part no one hesitates to suggest that they get it done on a moving boat by an old marine who "wanted to see how it was done" as the entire crew listens to progress reports over the 1MC.

This sounds like a Mel Brooks movie.

twidget

Deskaholic
Due to my work schedule and the days the surgery was available, I had mine done on my 10th Wedding Anniversary! :icon_rage

Happy Anniversary.....here's your King-Sized Kick-in-the-Nuts! :eek:

It's all good though, I don't have to worry about making babies anymore, knock-on-wood (horrible choice of words, but for this thread...)

zuggerat

lets make it interesting

T-Vasectomy.jpg

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
gaijin6423 said:
For some reason, that reminded me of the sound my dog made after he got his berries separated from his twig (and the rest of him). Poor bastard...

I'm not your dog... :icon_rage :icon_tong
but I do feel for him....

Chortle |ˈ ch ôrtl|
verb [ intrans. ]
laugh in a breathy, gleeful way; chuckle : he chortled at his own pun.

noun
a breathy, gleeful laugh : Thomas gave a chortle.

ORIGIN 1871: coined by Lewis Carroll in Through the Looking Glass; probably a blend of chuckle and snort .

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
hahaha Not my job to assign the label of 'dog' to anyone. I'll leave that to the ghetto thug types with the bling in their toofs.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
gaijin6423 said:
hahaha Not my job to assign the label of 'dog' to anyone. I'll leave that to the ghetto thug types with the bling in their toofs.
Just kidding....I was just hoping that you weren't comparing me to your dog...but is does make for a wincing picture in my mind.
ea6bflyr

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I'm sorry if I sound rude, but why in the world would you let someone come near your package with a knife? Believe me, if anyone attempted to cut/slice/impale/remove any of my pieces down there, there would be some serious hell to pay. How does one manage to find the courage for this?