• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Elective Surgery ie Vasectomy!

Fred

AllAmerican75 said:
I'm sorry if I sound rude, but why in the world would you let someone come near your package with a knife? Believe me, if anyone attempted to cut/slice/impale/remove any of my pieces down there, there would be some serious hell to pay. How does one manage to find the courage for this?

Would you also have an issue with your wife pushing out a 7-8lb kid with 14+in head circumference from down there?

We have four kids and knew we didn't want any more. A vasectomy is a much less invasive procedure than a tubla ligation and has far fewer possible complications. My husband felt I had done enough between birthing four kids and being solely responsible for birth control over the years. He had no issues with having one. I guess you could say he did it so I didn't have to.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Fred said:
My husband felt I had done enough between birthing four kids and being solely responsible for birth control over the years.
In otherwords, he's p-whipped huh? :D :D :D

gagirl

Fred,

It's a good thing that men don't have kids. Men aren't tough enough to handle the pain and all that goes with it. Any man that can let their wives give birth and then say "I ain't letting that happen to me" and how does one get the courage to do it etc. is no man at all. You get the courage from seeing what your wife has gone through and been through. Where does the courage come from to give birth? You suck it up and just do it. Has nothing to do with being p-whipped. It's standing up and taking some responsibilty for some part of the birth control. For a woman to do it it takes a hospital stay and week + of recovery where a man can have it done during lunch.

If it weren't for you guys wanting it all the time we wouldn't have to worry about it. I guess you could go the condom route from now on. ;) How much sex would you be having then? Guys do hold some of the responsibility. I know you don't think so or whatever, but any man that is willing to do this for their wife is much more of a man in any womans eyes. You aren't any less of man for doing it and you still get laid so what's the big deal? :D You may even get laid more!!! Wouldn't that be a plus??

IFT2O

Drinkin' Beer w/ your mom
mkoch said:
What I find hilarious (and disturbing) is that in threads where someone so much as mentions shin-splints, everyone is quick to say "ask your doctor, we're not medical professionals" yet when it comes to taking a knife to an arguably much more important body part no one hesitates to suggest that they get it done on a moving boat by an old marine who "wanted to see how it was done" as the entire crew listens to progress reports over the 1MC.

This sounds like a Mel Brooks movie.

Yeah, I told doc just give me the RX's all I need is a steak knife, salad spoons and some nail clippers. I don't even have to take up any clinic time. Oh yeah and a bottle of Jack Daniels!

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
IFT2O said:
Yeah, I told doc just give me the RX's all I need is a steak knife, salad spoons and some nail clippers. I don't even have to take up any clinic time. Oh yeah and a bottle of Jack Daniels!

been done

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
gagirl said:
Fred,

It's a good thing.....nothing to do with being p-whipped......
Let me grab a towel to wipe up all this blood........it was a joke! That's what the :D :D :D :D s mean.....relax!

BTW, my "boys" were snipped years ago for the very reason you mentioned. The (than) wife gave me a choice - snip them or wrap it. Since I had all the kids I wanted, out came the knife.

gagirl

HALPilot,

I was just joking for the most part. I know it's a touchy subject with guys and it's taboo for some. I was only kidding. I kid my husband about it all the time.

Even though most of y'all are p-whipped. ;) We hold the power y'all just may not know it. It's so much fun to make your man work for it! YOu can get a lot of help around the house just by making a threat of holding out. Yes, boys I'm just kidding!!!!! Please don't nail me on that because I'm joking.

sorry, there's nothing on tv and I'm bored.
have a great night!

makana

I wake up in the morning & I piss excellence.
pilot
gagirl said:
Even though most of y'all are p-whipped. ;) We hold the power y'all just may not know it. It's so much fun to make your man work for it! YOu can get a lot of help around the house just by making a threat of holding out. Yes, boys I'm just kidding!!!!! Please don't nail me on that because I'm joking.
The power of the clam!

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
makana said:
The power of the clam!
Fly Navy said:
Uh oh, this thread is starting the downward spiral.
Why yes it is :D ...and to continue the spiral...I give you....

The power of the
camel_toe_hoof.jpg

Fly Navy - I took that as a challenge :D

gagirl

HALPilot...

what are we going to do with you and your pictures? On second thought...don't asnwer that.