• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Elective Surgery ie Vasectomy!

IFT2O

Drinkin' Beer w/ your mom
I just got snipped yesterday. :eek: A little painful but not too bad! The Percocet's great :drunk_125 and I got 2 days SIQ and 2 weeks limdu. I should have taken my digital camerea, or camcorder in for them to tape. I most Definately would have posted that on here! Damn, I'm going to be kicking myself for that one! OH, did I mention the vallium? It's delicious!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
IFT2O said:
I just got snipped yesterday. :eek: A little painful but not too bad! The Percocet's great :drunk_125 and I got 2 days SIQ and 2 weeks limdu. I should have taken my digital camerea, or camcorder in for them to tape. I most Definately would have posted that on here! Damn, I'm going to be kicking myself for that one! OH, did I mention the vallium? It's delicious!
TMI. :eek:

Brett

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
IFT2O said:
The Percocet's great ...OH, did I mention the vallium? It's delicious!

Posting while on Nav issued drugs...THAT'S funny.

Side note: had a guy in my squadron go through the same procedure. Navy fvcked it up BAD. About 2 weeks later he was so swollen/inflamed/whatever he couldn't move. Med down for 4 months. I don't know what went wrong, and I really dont WANT to know, but whatever happened it was bad. Just pull out.

that's a joke BTW.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
We had a bunch of guys get them on the boat as we started heading east back home. I heard too mnay stories of vasectomies gone wrong.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wait, they got them ON the boat? Underway?

That's taking PCOD a step too far.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Underway on a carrier in a HFZ...aka the "Combat V" :eek:

r/
G
aka Snip Doggy Dog

Fmr1833

Shut the F#%k up, dummy!
None
Contributor
A man visits his doctor to enquire about a vasectomy:
"Well," he said, "I was thinking about getting a vasectomy."

"That's a big decision", replied the doctor, "Have you talked it over with your family?"

"Yeah,...and they're in favour 15 to 2."

IFT2O

Drinkin' Beer w/ your mom
The Pain

If anyone is interested... It feels like someone is thumping you in balls while they are pulling and sniping. Evidently I have a nerve running up my left vas deferens and when they went to cauterize it via electrode, it felt like they were electrocuting me from nut to gut. My wife better appriciate this crap! BTW one of the docs was telling me they recently had a guy go horseback riding right after the procedure. He said it looked like a couple of black grapefruits. Anybody that stupid deserves it, and it's a good thing he won't be reproducing anymore!

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
IFT2O said:
If anyone is interested... It feels like someone is thumping you in balls while they are pulling and sniping. Evidently I have a nerve running up my left vas deferens and when they went to cauterize it via electrode, it felt like they were electrocuting me from nut to gut.

I think I know what you mean. Got nailed in the package hard one time during a NHB tournament and the cup didnt help out at all. Kinda reminded me of that. :watching3 :knockout_

nfo2b

Well, not anymore... :(
Fmr1833 said:
A man visits his doctor to enquire about a vasectomy:
"Well," he said, "I was thinking about getting a vasectomy."

"That's a big decision", replied the doctor, "Have you talked it over with your family?"

"Yeah,...and they're in favour 15 to 2."
Heh, heh, heh...
Fmr1833 said:
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ahem...heh, heh, heh...
Maybe this is just so funny to me because I know you.

Anyways, I got mine here at Davis Monthan AFB, by a civilian doctor with hands so adroit, that he practically caressed my...um...nevermind. Seriously, though, it was a rather painless 10 minute procedure, and I walked out of the clinic. The pre-surgery valium did absolutely NOTHING for me (perhaps that part of my brain is already permanently anesthetized), so I was nervous as hell, but in the end, it was easier than a routine visit to Dental (much less painful! Well, except dental doesn't leave you feeling like you've just been kicked in the jewels for a day and a half. Ouch.). And now me and the wiff have "relations" two, maybe three times a day...okay, a week...okay...um...nevermind.