• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

JamesL37

Have you heard anything since pro-rec? All I've been seeing is the sna/nfo updates. Hopefully there will be some SWO FS letters coming out soon.

Nothing yet... They've been quiet... Too quiet... My OR says the FINDOCs were included in my application so I guess no news is good news? All I want is to just know my OCS date so I can plan out my next few several months. :confused:

Edit: Called my OR just now, and he says I'm still ProRec-Y and nothing else...

P.S. I read on this forum that OCS dates are generated before the FS letter comes out. Can someone with an access to the system take a sneak peak for me? I really just want to know the date... I'm supposed to be the best man for a wedding in couple months, and I can't even tell my bro whether I can make it or not. :(

Last edited:

Brian Cicconi

Does anyone have any info on the Dec IDC board? A contact at NRC said that they had been rescheduled to Feb, but I'm not sure if thats accurate!

IUGUY

Yeah I Feel like the only AD guy without a FS letter who was ProRec'd from the December Pilot/NFO board. I think this waiting time was worse than the results. I'm hoping to hear good news this week though now that the Holiday stand down periods should be over. Congrats to everyone who got their FS letter.

Youre not the only one....... me too

Michael Raap

If one does get an FS letter for IW or Intel, how soon after are you expected to report to OCS? Are we talking weeks or months or what?

Rumor at my command was I was ProRec'd for IW, but haven't seen anything yet because the CO is waiting on news of the Intel board...

exNavyOffRec

If one does get an FS letter for IW or Intel, how soon after are you expected to report to OCS? Are we talking weeks or months or what?

Rumor at my command was I was ProRec'd for IW, but haven't seen anything yet because the CO is waiting on news of the Intel board...

If you PM JoJoGoHard he can look at the list he has, or I believe Determined15 has it as well.

Michael Raap

Thanks, did that and they confirmed that I was Pro-Rec'd. Still dont know about the time window between receipt of the FS letter and when I will be expected to report to OCS though.