• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks, did that and they confirmed that I was Pro-Rec'd. Still dont know about the time window between receipt of the FS letter and when I will be expected to report to OCS though.
Too much positive news in one day, might result in "overjoy brain warping", so celebrate the ProRec Y for a few days, before the tooth-grinding waits for FS & OCS dates!:eek:
BzB

tan

Received an email from CNRC requesting status of my Chinese passport and that I need to send a renunciation of Chinese citizenship letter to the Embassy. The email also states that I am physically qualified for SWO. Hopefully once I get these stuff straighten out, I can get a date.

Crewguy02

MT1/SS
Received an email from CNRC requesting status of my Chinese passport and that I need to send a renunciation of Chinese citizenship letter to the Embassy. The email also states that I am physically qualified for SWO. Hopefully once I get these stuff straighten out, I can get a date.

I received a letter from NRC yesterday requesting additional medical info. I sent all that off this morning so hopefully soon ill get my FS letter for SWO. Goodluck to everyone else. The good news is that they are at least looking at the SWOs now.

exNavyOffRec

I received a letter from NRC yesterday requesting additional medical info. I sent all that off this morning so hopefully soon ill get my FS letter for SWO. Goodluck to everyone else. The good news is that they are at least looking at the SWOs now.

The goal of NRC is to get everyone ready for FS letters within 30 days of results being released, then the waiting begins, I have had people fully PQ'd that waited a year for FS letter.

The important thing is you get PQ and are in the status "awaiting FS"

Crewguy02

MT1/SS
The goal of NRC is to get everyone ready for FS letters within 30 days of results being released, then the waiting begins, I have had people fully PQ'd that waited a year for FS letter.

The important thing is you get PQ and are in the status "awaiting FS"
How does the whole process work with age waicers? Mine expires in June so should I ask for an extension?

ironhead79ltc

how did you receive that letter requesting more info?

exNavyOffRec

How does the whole process work with age waicers? Mine expires in June so should I ask for an extension?

Once you have been approved NRC should take care of any extensions, what I would do is once you get the all clear from medical would be to email the processor and ensure it will be taken care of.

IUGUY

I got that last Monday, you mind keeping me updated if you hear anything back on yours, I want to makes sure I stay on top of this.....

Crewguy02

MT1/SS
I got that last Monday, you mind keeping me updated if you hear anything back on yours, I want to makes sure I stay on top of this.....
Yeah. It's pretty nerve raking. I called today and they have at least received my information and said it takes a couple days to process it. So I'm hoping that puts me back into the no news is good news category. My question is do they tell you if you are PQ'd before you get your FS letter.