• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
Just recieved this email from my OPO after I bugged her for the better part of a day.

"I spoke with my department head and we looked to see if anything has been put out. It could be that the new admiral is not allowing boards during the stand down period, which ends on 6 Jan., however, I have not seen anything in writing that backs up that theory."

I guess the good news is if I finally do get picked up I won't need a haircut at OCS because I'll have pulled it all out by that point.

CTFly1

Just recieved this email from my OPO after I bugged her for the better part of a day.

"I spoke with my department head and we looked to see if anything has been put out. It could be that the new admiral is not allowing boards during the stand down period, which ends on 6 Jan., however, I have not seen anything in writing that backs up that theory."

I guess the good news is if I finally do get picked up I won't need a haircut at OCS because I'll have pulled it all out by that point.
They'll still take your money and run a razor over your head, don't worry.

exNavyOffRec

That policy was generally true for several years, no boards during stand down (mainly because no one was around), but that was for "in house" boards, everything but SNA/SNFO/SWO are external boards and once the applicants are sent to the board members they can hold the board when they want.

IUGUY

Okay, finally able to get on and get caught up on the 20 pages of this thread that i havent been able to see. CONGRATS to everyone who got there PRO REC Y!!! Does anyone have the list for SNFO. I have my PRO REC Y for SNA, just curious to see if i made the cut on SNFO.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Okay, finally able to get on and get caught up on the 20 pages of this thread that i havent been able to see. CONGRATS to everyone who got there PRO REC Y!!!
Welcome back 'bb-stacker', hopin' youze guyz are in port for the holidays!:D
BzB

USNavyIntel

IS1 (SW/AW)
I know. I'm still curious about what's going on with the IDC boards. This time around has just been weird, to say the least.