• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

RJS

Thanks! My wife is applying this year and we are so curious to know if she made it!

It's been 10 years since I went through this and can't remember how long it was.
That’s awesome bro.Good luck to her.

Yeah...the last time I heard the board convened on 19 JUN. I would expect for them to begin letting applicants know sometime next week considering the holiday. Or...they can start today. Never know with the boards.

RaginCajun

That’s awesome bro.Good luck to her.

Yeah...the last time I heard the board convened on 19 JUN. I would expect for them to begin letting applicants know sometime next week considering the holiday. Or...they can start today. Never know with the boards.
Thanks! Solid timeline. I got used to promotion board results of 3-4 month wait times.

TexCraft

Congrats to those selected! I, unfortunately, wasn’t picked up this round. My recruiter said my package is still valid if I want to re-submit. Taking the weekend to process and will make a decision in the next few days. Congrats again, I mean that!

RaginCajun

Congrats to those who made it and don't stop trying to those who didn't. Don't let one non select get you down.

My wife was selected this go round so I'm extremely excited to welcome her into the Supply family. Hopefully she commissions soon as I'm leaving for deployment in a couple months.

RJS

Congrats to those who made it and don't stop trying to those who didn't. Don't let one non select get you down.

My wife was selected this go round so I'm extremely excited to welcome her into the Supply family. Hopefully she commissions soon as I'm leaving for deployment in a couple months.
Awesome man. Glad to hear that she was selected.??

RaginCajun

Awesome man. Glad to hear that she was selected.??
Thanks!! She's super excited.

Stats:
-Masters Maritime Logistics (1 class until complete) GPA 4.0
-DAWIA Level II Financial mgmt
-DODFM Level II Financial mgmt
-undergrad economics and political science
-LORs from 1 TAR Supply O6, 1 Active Supply O6, and 1 Pilot O6.

Super proud of her. She chose her masters degree trying to find the most fitting thing to become a suppo.

RJS

Thanks!! She's super excited.

Stats:
-Masters Maritime Logistics (1 class until complete) GPA 4.0
-DAWIA Level II Financial mgmt
-DODFM Level II Financial mgmt
-undergrad economics and political science
-LORs from 1 TAR Supply O6, 1 Active Supply O6, and 1 Pilot O6.

Super proud of her. She chose her masters degree trying to find the most fitting thing to become a suppo.
Maaaan…there was no doubt. Again man…shoot those congratulatory fist bumps her way. One of these blue moons, I’m hoping to catch up with others at the next Symposium. Had to miss this one this go around.

She’s also got federal certs in which is a big deal. Of the 11 in my region, 5 are DAWIA Level II-III Contracting and I’m one of them. Brother…I know y’all are excited.??

Rudy.30

Congratulations!

Also, she still out ranks you even if she is an ENS… Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: RJS

RaginCajun

I'm just so prou
Maaaan…there was no doubt. Again man…shoot those congratulatory fist bumps her way. One of these blue moons, I’m hoping to catch up with others at the next Symposium. Had to miss this one this go around.

She’s also got federal certs in which is a big deal. Of the 11 in my region, 5 are DAWIA Level II-III Contracting and I’m one of them. Brother…I know y’all are excited.??

We live in Japan so no symposiums for us for a while. When we move back to the states, I plan to attend them.

Reactions: RJS

TexCraft

Yes certain certification can help. You will have to show some improvement from you previous package if you are not selected. That improvement can be many different things like a promotion at work, volunteer work, certification, etc.

I have helped a few get picked up on their second go around so if you don't get selected this time send me a PM and I will help in any way I can.
Hi @Rudy.30, I just sent you a DM.

rdfogel

My recruiter submitted my packet for Supply on July 6. I think he said the next board meets in August. Can anyone else confirm? Anybody else applying this round?

My Stats:
54 OAR
3.9 GPA Bachelors of Business Administration with a Marketing Emphasis

I’m 22, and I’ve had lots of odd jobs but nothing super relevant to supply
I was very involved in my local Unitarian Universalist church.
I’m also bilingual. Spanish is my second language