• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

3912DCO

I have a friend who applied for SC via OCS, just found out he got selected today...those results are coming...good luck to all!

TonyK

Just heard from my recruiter that the PM has not released the list yet. He said all the phone numbers have been disconnected for some reason. He promised to let me know as soon as he gets his hands on it....Best of luck to all.

TonyK

THE LIST IS OUT...I was a NON SELECT...

I am trying to get the full list of names now. I will post if I get them. BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE! I hope you all made it!

kbright31

Talking about bring nervous now. Man I have my fingers crossed for sure. Sorry to hear that you didn't get selected TonyK. Try again is what I recommend.

Sparky6062

Definitely try again TonyK! We are all great candidates in my opinion! Hey TonyK, did your recruiter tell you the final # selected??

Sparky6062

Of course it is...I have yet to get in contact with mine. Probably being overloaded with everyone calling in to check results.

Sparky6062

I just talked to my recruiter, I got SELECTED!!!!
Turns out I was one of two selected from Orlando area. Already have my physical set for 8/21...Good luck to all!