• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current A-Pool/API students? Pathetic...or The Great Mustin Beach O'Club Thread

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
Looks like some of us are gonna be coming down from NMM tomorrow for the weekend. Anything goin down at the club?

I'm selecting, and then there's a hit party, so I'll probably be at the club at some point tomorrow with several FO brethren. Welcome to the dark side.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I'm selecting, and then there's a hit party, so I'll probably be at the club at some point tomorrow with several FO brethren. Welcome to the dark side.

Wow. All the blind kids at a party. Need someone to help you find the bar?

steviewonder13.jpg

This thread is like frickin' MySpace or something. "I'm going out tonight...who's coming?"

Anyway, I'll be in Surf City, NC this Sat. Anyone up for Hula's or the Pelican?:icon_wink

burningfeathers

Reading the grout jokes
H2o and I will be there as per normal, though I wont be available to DD because I have 08-20 the next morning so I'm calling it an early night.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
SDO until 2000...arghhh. You guys want to keep the place open late for me? Turn the clocks back a couple hours or something? Tell Danielle I'll tip generously.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I need to visit this Aces then...

Anyhoo, I'll be there, hacking up a lung or not. Apparently alcohol kills germs.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Eventually that "born on" date is going to be a bit dated...

She was like a TAR or something...there when I was an SNA, there when I was an IP. Still looking decent as of 2004, though.