• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current A-Pool/API students? Pathetic...or The Great Mustin Beach O'Club Thread

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Why? Did you puke on her?

No. I didn't get that drunk actually... until we got back to the house and I decided that taking shots of Jager was a good idea, not to forget earlier taking a shot of jager outside of IHOP at 2am... thanks groper.

Danielle just hates us cuz we always make her get us drinks after the bar "closes".

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
We ended up running into her at Will Call late last night.

Being that the club is closed next week we might hang out with her downtown.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
the club is closed next week

WTFuck?! That is unsat. I will stop by the base CO's office myself to express our collective O-1 outrage if need be.

And MB, are you in Pensacola, or did you just decide to invade our thread with your own O Club/post-O Club shenanigans?

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
Tried to go to club last night after retirement ceremony, had the joint team together, Army, AF chicky, P-3 dude and myself... closed for good friday:icon_rage.? Chief's club wide open... nice work NASP, I guarantee that the Maxwell AFB O-club was open last night... the tradition is dying, even more sad since it is afterall the CRADLE OF NAVAL AVIATION.

Kudos to the 3 O-1's who were just as pissed as we were stomping away at 5pm... someone needs to be fired.

Florabama was rocking though...

MasterBates

The club being closed for a "religious holiday" that is also a workday is BULLSHIT.

If it was a "non working day" like Christmas, I could see it.. But Good Friday?

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Yeah, I wasn't too pleased (not stomping away pissed at 5 though because I found out earlier). But next week....

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Looks like some of us are gonna be coming down from NMM tomorrow for the weekend. Anything goin down at the club?

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Looks like some of us are gonna be coming down from NMM tomorrow for the weekend. Anything goin down at the club?

I'll be there, who is going from milton? We could probably all fit in one car and require only one DD.