• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current A-Pool/API students? Pathetic...or The Great Mustin Beach O'Club Thread

Groper

BTW tomorrow night continues the AW Pensacola O-Club tradition. I will be sporting my awesome midshipman jacket that PSW is a huge fan of. If enough people show, I'll bring Jager bombs (again).

If you're in the Pensacola area and not at the O-Club, you're wrong.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
HO-LY, SHIT. Bravo, groper. Jager bombs? Again? Am I going to have to crash at your place... again??

Rep, just cuz.

sfrankie08

pilot
Groper...they should be buying you the yager bombs to "toast" to your first post on AW (after months of lurking)..
....Otto if you keep crashing at our place we are going to start charging you rent.
Everyone else..just remember..there is a reason she has the name groper...thats all I'm saying..

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
O club happens now. Groper and myself are heading down there ready to tear the place apart.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
She got booed when she walked out to the patio wearing it tonight:D

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Everyone else..just remember..there is a reason she has the name groper...thats all I'm saying..

If only I had read this warning before going out.

Pretty good night at Club O Club. I met Nittany and discussed the finer points of VAQ and met the Groper and discussed the finer points of sexually assaulting those five paygrades above oneself. And on that note, here's an idea for a facility improvement: the Sexual Harassment Meatball (SHM) - a large, tricolor visual indication of the current level of lewd conduct at the O Club. It will be green when there's not quite enough sexual harassment, red when there's a bit too much, and yellow when we are right on the Sexual Harassment Glideslope (SHG). Engineers, get on it.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
One, "midshipman jacket?" Huh? Pictures.

Two, would said glideslope indicator have waveoff lights to be used in case of imminent disaster?

utak

Don't even need a meatball, just refer to traffic lights.

When you give it enough time, red lights always turn back to green.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Two, would said glideslope indicator have waveoff lights to be used in case of imminent disaster?

Hmm...I would say it depends on the potential hilarity of said disaster. In the case of the Groper incident, for example, definitely no waveoff.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hmm...I would say it depends on the potential hilarity of said disaster. In the case of the Groper incident, for example, definitely no waveoff.
That was beyond waveoff . . . that was a bona fide cut pass.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
If only I had read this warning before going out.

Pretty good night at Club O Club. I met Nittany and discussed the finer points of VAQ and met the Groper and discussed the finer points of sexually assaulting those five paygrades above oneself. And on that note, here's an idea for a facility improvement: the Sexual Harassment Meatball (SHM) - a large, tricolor visual indication of the current level of lewd conduct at the O Club. It will be green when there's not quite enough sexual harassment, red when there's a bit too much, and yellow when we are right on the Sexual Harassment Glideslope (SHG). Engineers, get on it.

It can also have an RDO for those who might get too intoxicated and think something is a good idea when it's really not. The "Really? Don't." Officer. :icon_tong

He or she could also fill the roll of the LSO, Last Sober Officer...