• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current A-Pool/API students? Pathetic...or The Great Mustin Beach O'Club Thread

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Ok...so a roommate and I were hit with a stroke of genius this week - ridiculous, out of control O Club 4th of July party. I'd really like to get at least all of the NASP and NASWF commands behind it, maybe Meridian too, because let's face it, what the hell is there to do in Meridian? And I'm talking a BIG party - with a band (or 2), fireworks, everybody in chokers, greens, etc., civilian girls, and absurd amounts of alcohol. I brought it up to the base CO Friday night and he liked the idea, said he would ask around about the feasibility/cost of getting fireworks.

Now I'm sure there will be plenty of naysayers who claim it can't be done (especially getting civilian girls out), but I disagree. I think it's possible, with a respectable amount of work. What say you all?

Chokers or greens in Pcola in July :eek:? ouch...

other than that sounds like a blast

Found your solution:

om_14.jpg

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
I'm there assuming we have enough time to get there before COB

The goal is to make COB whenever the last person passes out on the beach ~ 0400 or so. Also, we're shooting to actually have it on the 4th, which is a Saturday. The 3rd will be the backup plan.

Do you think you can get more people from up your way? We've got people in VT-2, -3, -6, and lots in -86 behind it, but we could still use a Meridian point man...some people in 4, 10, and the HTs would be helpful too.

Chokers or greens in Pcola in July :eek:? ouch...

other than that sounds like a blast

You have a point...but sometimes there's a price to pay to look damn good. :)

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
The goal is to make COB whenever the last person passes out on the beach ~ 0400 or so. Also, we're shooting to actually have it on the 4th, which is a Saturday. The 3rd will be the backup plan.

Do you think you can get more people from up your way? We've got people in VT-2, -3, -6, and lots in -86 behind it, but we could still use a Meridian point man...some people in 4, 10, and the HTs would be helpful too.

I nominate MIDNJAC as the Meridian POC. I'd be down for a P-Cola trip that weekend.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

People usually want to do family stuff, and see the fireworks on the 4th. You should stick with friday because everyone will already be at work (if it's not a day off too).

Brett

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Are they still giving you guys the proverbial keys to a jet for a weekend on AN-18S? Or did someone dork that away?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Are they still giving you guys the proverbial keys to a jet for a weekend on AN-18S? Or did someone dork that away?

It went away prior to my time here, and it has since come back. I believe a group of jets ventured down to Pcola this weekend actually. I'm sure the Mullet Toss was only coincidental....:)