• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

taxi1

pilot
Let’s see the list of 10,000 doctors.

That was literally the stupidest thing I’ve ever read.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Let’s see the list of 10,000 doctors.

That was literally the stupidest thing I’ve ever read.
Since you don’t agree with it then it‘s stupid! All this time I thought you were the scientist and teaching the future to be critical thinkers? What do you disagree with? What’s not factual?

taxi1

pilot
What’s not factual?
This is a “leaky” gene therapy that does not provide immunity to Covid and claims that they reduce the symptoms, but double-vaccinated are now 60% of patients who need ER or ICU with covid infections.

Pure bullshit

Treetop Flyer

pilot
I stopped reading pretty quick but pretty much every claim other than the point about pcr tests was bullshit.

I do find it interesting how fast we’ve switched from the virus’s lab origin being a fringe conspiracy theory. It’s almost like blaming China could have affected a political campaign.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Since you don’t agree with it then it‘s stupid! All this time I thought you were the scientist and teaching the future to be critical thinkers? What do you disagree with? What’s not factual?

Well, A: it doesn't cite any sources for its claims whatsoever (the source at the bottom is just a different article from which it was copy-pasted, an article which did the exact same thing with its own source, except the original source is a Swedish blog); and 2: its sole argument is that the vaccine is not effective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 infection, hospitalizations, or deaths, or at reducing its symptoms, which is laughable (note that this article actually has a lot of citations backing its assertions).

Also he claims that Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic, is an effective alternative treatment, which is reminiscent of last year's claims that hydroxychloroquine prevents COVID. Maybe if your tapeworm has COVID, Ivermectin could help. The article just reeks of conspiracy theory clickbait, and the ads it hosts don't help dispel that:

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Ok how about the information in this link?

https://pilotmedical.info/

I was hoping I would get better feedback like Tycho gave with the his reply! I’m no Doctor, or Scientist or Virologist. I would prefer y’all tell me what‘s wrong with the information than just discounting it as bullshit.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Well, A: it doesn't cite any sources for its claims whatsoever (the source at the bottom is just a different article from which it was copy-pasted, an article which did the exact same thing with its own source, except the original source is a Swedish blog); and 2: its sole argument is that the vaccine is not effective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 infection, hospitalizations, or deaths, or at reducing its symptoms, which is laughable (note that this article actually has a lot of citations backing its assertions).

Also he claims that Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic, is an effective alternative treatment, which is reminiscent of last year's claims that hydroxychloroquine prevents COVID. Maybe if your tapeworm has COVID, Ivermectin could help. The article just reeks of conspiracy theory clickbait, and the ads it hosts don't help dispel that:

View attachment 30935
But I want a strong, healthy aura!!

taxi1

pilot
Ok how about the information in this link?

https://pilotmedical.info/

I was hoping I would get better feedback like Tycho gave with the his reply! I’m no Doctor, or Scientist or Virologist. I would prefer y’all tell me what‘s wrong with the information than just discounting it as bullshit.
That article you linked to the worst sort of thing I’ve ever read. Can you imagine keeping the fact that the mRNA actually doesn’t work at all a secret? Every single hospital in the USA would have to be in on the lie. All of them, in all states, in all towns. What are the odds.
Regarding your other link, just for example...

In fact, this type of vaccine has not even undergone animal trials of any sort.

That is a lie. The Pfizer and Moderna were tested in animals. Google it.

Also...

This is not a conventional vaccine!1 It is a messenger RNA technology that acts inside your body’s cells, modifying the way they behave.

Guess what, when you get a traditional attenuated virus vaccine, how do you think it works? They use an attenuated virus so it gets inside your cells and hijacks the cell to make what it wants. It modifies the way your cell behaves.

They have to use an attenuated virus to sneak in the code, rather than sticking it in directly.

They tailor the new virus so it makes your cell make the spike protein. Same as an mRNA vaccine, but the mRNA doesn’t use a full virus to do so.

Sounds safer to me frankly, not using a full virus that could go rogue and start making copies of itself, which is what viruses do in the wild.

Last edited:

ABMD

What are your thoughts about this whole "shedding" stuff making it's way around social media.

taxi1

pilot
What are your thoughts about this whole "shedding" stuff making it's way around social media.
Some vaccines use an attenuated virus that gets in the body and actually replicates like a normal virus (tells your cells to make more of them) but half-assed so your body can train to it but not get you sick. You can shed that virus, possibly infecting others with it, like a normal infection.

The J&J doesn’t work that way. The attenuated virus doesn’t replicate, it just tells your cells to make a bunch of spike proteins. The mRNA isn’t even a virus to begin with.

ABMD

Some vaccines use an attenuated virus that gets in the body and actually replicates like a normal virus (tells your cells to make more of them) but half-assed so your body can train to it but not get you sick. You can shed that virus, possibly infecting others with it, like a normal infection.

The J&J doesn’t work that way. The attenuated virus doesn’t replicate, it just tells your cells to make a bunch of spike proteins. The mRNA isn’t even a virus to begin with.
Right, that's what I was tracking and explained those same facts, no live virus in the C19 vaccine so it can't "shed", but they said it's the Spike Proteins that are shedding. I call BS.

We've have friends who are big anti-vaxxers ask those that have been vaccinated not to come around for at least 2 weeks due to "shedding". I just shake my head.