• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

SlickAg

pilot
Weird...wonder who actually wrote that email?

Of course he’s denying it. They’re circling the wagons to protect their lord.

It could also be some random dude named Mike Betts who, as it turns out, had a logical and reasonable plan to minimize damage who was summarily dismissed out of hand. Lots of weirdos emailed him directly, including Mark Zuckerberg. Sounds like he listened to him though.

But nonetheless, the emails exist and I hope he’s called before a congressional committee to answer the mail so to speak, especially about the redacted portions.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Of course he’s denying it. They’re circling the wagons to protect their lord.

It could also be some random dude named Mike Betts who, as it turns out, had a logical and reasonable plan to minimize damage who was summarily dismissed out of hand. Lots of weirdos emailed him directly, including Mark Zuckerberg. Sounds like he listened to him though.

But nonetheless, the emails exist and I hope he’s called before a congressional committee to answer the mail so to speak, especially about the redacted portions.
He will just lie to Rand Paul like he continually has…. Or should say carefully craft his words…. But hey, he’s releasing a book….

taxi1

pilot
...a logical and reasonable plan to minimize damage who was summarily dismissed out of hand.
Why didn’t POTUS implement it? Or any of the individual states?

I think the email is a fake. The first paragraph (have to test everybody) is stupid.

I think you guys got suckered. Again.

SlickAg

pilot
Why didn’t POTUS implement it? Or any of the individual states?

I think the email is a fake. The first paragraph (have to test everybody) is stupid.

I think you guys got suckered. Again.
Here’s the link to all the emails. Sorry if this bursts your bubble.

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
I was kind of hoping Fauci and Hunter Biden could have done a combined book tour thing . . . . now THAT would have drawn some crowds !!!

Shit, might as well throw in Killary, and Obama's fake birth certificate on that tour.

That would be really epic. Maybe, throw in a Vince Foster hologram appearance. Or offer free doses of Hydroxychloroquine. It would be Yuge.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Shit, might as well throw in Killary, and Obama's fake birth certificate on that tour.

That would be really epic. Maybe, throw in a Vince Foster hologram appearance. Or offer free doses of Hydroxychloroquine. It would be Yuge.
Hey now, the 24 hour news entertainment cycle can only stand one or two trainwrecks at a time.

(Fair point though!)