• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Treetop Flyer

pilot
The DOD guidance that the FRAGORD implemented wasn't specific to the Navy. It just wasn't a big deal to other services so it wasn't enforced as vigorously; they are more concerned with tackling a white supremacy problem that we mostly don't have to deal with.
Perhaps I’m missing the sarcasm.

White supremacists are about as common in the DoD as covid deaths.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
Perhaps I’m missing the sarcasm.

White supremacists are about as common in the DoD as covid deaths.
Yes it was sarcasm. Too late to edit the /s. It seems like pretty much anytime SECDEFs name appears in the news lately it's related to either extremism or sexual assault.

Just don't tell Congress that you don't think extremism is a problem. It might not go well.

Last edited:

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Yes it was sarcasm. Too late to edit the /s. It seems like pretty much anytime SECDEFs name appears in the news lately it's related to either extremism or sexual assault.

Just don't tell Congress that you don't think extremism is a problem. It might not go well.
From the link:

“one extremist is one too many”

Sounds a lot like the dipshit reasoning behind the virus response. “If it saves just one life”

Mirage

pilot
If you say there's no problem then it's proof that there's a problem.
I have good minority friends who've relayed times they've faced racism, so I believe it happens and it is a problem. I've experienced anti-male sexism in my own command and seen females favored heavily throughout flight school and beyond. I've seen a female pilot assault a male pilot and receive a transfer to another squadron and nothing else, where if the roles were reversed he would have likely gone to prison. I have no doubt anti-female sexism happens as well. I've seen black sailors raise their fists to make the "black power" symbol and was told that's a-ok when an "ok" symbol is apparently an extremist symbol even if the user doesn't know what it supposedly means other than "ok". These are all problems. Singling out white supremacy in the military is clearly just part of a larger agenda. They could easily have attacked all forms of discrimination and been real about it, but they chose to jump on the anti-White bandwagon for political reasons.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
I have good minority friends who've relayed times they've faced racism, so I believe it happens and it is a problem. I've experienced anti-male sexism in my own command and seen females favored heavily throughout flight school and beyond. I've seen a female pilot assault a male pilot and receive a transfer to another squadron and nothing else, where if the roles were reversed he would have likely gone to prison. I have no doubt anti-female sexism happens as well. I've seen black sailors raise their fists to make the "black power" symbol and was told that's a-ok when an "ok" symbol is apparently an extremist symbol even if the user doesn't know what it supposedly means other than "ok". These are all problems. Singling out white supremacy in the military is clearly just part of a larger agenda. They could easily have attacked all forms of discrimination and been real about it, but they chose to jump on the anti-White bandwagon for political reasons.
You’re sounding a little extreme there shipmate

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
The thing about extremism is that it's extreme, so it's really easy to recognize it when you see it (in spite of lots of gnashing of teeth that the DOD hasn't defined it, which could be as easy as just referring to the FBI's list - they use the phrase 'domestic terrorist'). Groups like the KKK, Aryan Nations, National Alliance, Animal Libertarian Front, etc. who espouse violence against others based on their race, ethnicity, religion, politics, etc. to promote their agenda. Members of these groups usually aren't very quiet about their world views, either. I think that is what most of John Q Public is envisioning when they read a headline about senior military officials testifying to Congress about extremism in the military.

Not all incidences of racism or sexism, real or perceived, qualify as extremism. If we want to go after discrimination more vigorously, then great, but let's stop using the word extremism to describe it.

Last edited:

SlickAg

pilot
Cue the “but the NY Post isn’t a real newspaper so this story isn’t valid and/or germane” comments.

Although, given what we now know, plus the position of the educator(s?) on this thread, this shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone.

SlickAg

pilot
Fascinating how The Science changed in under 24 hours. Didn’t they make a movie about this?? Anyway, I’m fascinated that she’d be facing criticism from her constituents. 91% of DC residents voted Democrat in the 2020 election, so I’m surprised that supporters of the Party of Science would question The Science. Seems like they got exactly what they voted for.

“Mayor Muriel Bowser is facing growing criticism from frustrated residents of America’s capital city after she lifted the mask mandate for vaccinated people, then backtracked and reinstated it less than 24 hours later. This week also saw Bowser enact a ban on dancing at wedding receptions.”

robav8r

None
Contributor
Fascinating how The Science changed in under 24 hours. Didn’t they make a movie about this?? Anyway, I’m fascinated that she’d be facing criticism from her constituents. 91% of DC residents voted Democrat in the 2020 election, so I’m surprised that supporters of the Party of Science would question The Science. Seems like they got exactly what they voted for.

“Mayor Muriel Bowser is facing growing criticism from frustrated residents of America’s capital city after she lifted the mask mandate for vaccinated people, then backtracked and reinstated it less than 24 hours later. This week also saw Bowser enact a ban on dancing at wedding receptions.”

The libtards must maintain control over the proletariats at all costs !!!

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
"...This week also saw Bowser enact a ban on dancing at wedding receptions.”

Do the bride and groom also have to be socially distanced? "You may now give the bride a fist-bump."

taxi1

pilot
Operation covid-19 Quick mart continues...

I'm now at castle danger brewery on the lake superior north shore. The heff is excellent. Great name for a brewery too.

Every quick mart and rest area in PA, OH, IN, IL, MO, KS, CO, WY, NB, SD, and MN had mandatory/mandated/required mask signs throughout, except for a quick mart and a grocery store on the Rosebud Indian Reservation in SD. The young lady at the quick mart literally told me she doesn't trust the white man. No vaccine either.

Compliance was 0 (south dakota), single digits (Wyoming) to 100 percent (minnesota north of twin cities) .

All restaurants in kansas, illinois, colorado, and minnesota were will behaved. One in kansas earned a zero. Food was excellent there, little mex place in stockton, ks

Informal poll on vaccine was no due to don't trust white man, everybody has already had it, it young and healthy. Lots of trees from the restaurant workers and old people .

The Gitchi Gami Trail on the north shore of lake superior is a fun ride.

Tomorrow is michigan.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Operation covid-19 Quick mart continues...

I'm now at castle danger brewery on the lake superior north shore. The heff is excellent. Great name for a brewery too.

Every quick mart and rest area in PA, OH, IN, IL, MO, KS, CO, WY, NB, SD, and MN had mandatory/mandated/required mask signs throughout, except for a quick mart and a grocery store on the Rosebud Indian Reservation in SD. The young lady at the quick mart literally told me she doesn't trust the white man. No vaccine either.

Compliance was 0 (south dakota), single digits (Wyoming) to 100 percent (minnesota north of twin cities) .

All restaurants in kansas, illinois, colorado, and minnesota were will behaved. One in kansas earned a zero. Food was excellent there, little mex place in stockton, ks

Informal poll on vaccine was no due to don't trust white man, everybody has already had it, it young and healthy. Lots of trees from the restaurant workers and old people .

The Gitchi Gami Trail on the north shore of lake superior is a fun ride.

Tomorrow is michigan.
Who fucking cares…. Quit being a pussy; you’re vaccinated!

It‘s America. Land of the free and home of the brave!