• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Operation covid-19 Quick mart continues...

I'm now at castle danger brewery on the lake superior north shore. The heff is excellent. Great name for a brewery too.

Every quick mart and rest area in PA, OH, IN, IL, MO, KS, CO, WY, NB, SD, and MN had mandatory/mandated/required mask signs throughout, except for a quick mart and a grocery store on the Rosebud Indian Reservation in SD. The young lady at the quick mart literally told me she doesn't trust the white man. No vaccine either.

Compliance was 0 (south dakota), single digits (Wyoming) to 100 percent (minnesota north of twin cities) .

All restaurants in kansas, illinois, colorado, and minnesota were will behaved. One in kansas earned a zero. Food was excellent there, little mex place in stockton, ks

Informal poll on vaccine was no due to don't trust white man, everybody has already had it, it young and healthy. Lots of trees from the restaurant workers and old people .

The Gitchi Gami Trail on the north shore of lake superior is a fun ride.

Tomorrow is michigan.
was recently in Michigan for work and surprisingly locked down still

Mirage

pilot

This even from the liberal The Atlantic. Lots of stunning insights (many which have already been pointed out here), not least that an Uber liberal doctor admitted to being completely against any guidance Trump put out just because it was Trump, but now can't convince her own liberal friends to believe the science that schools can reopen and masks aren't necessary outdoors, among other things.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot

This even from the liberal The Atlantic. Lots of stunning insights (many which have already been pointed out here), not least that an Uber liberal doctor admitted to being completely against any guidance Trump put out just because it was Trump, but now can't convince her own liberal friends to believe the science that schools can reopen and masks aren't necessary outdoors, among other things.

Ironic, isn't it? I have zero sympathy. She, and others, cooked their own goose.

Political views are not a substitute for objective analysis and conclusions.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The young lady at the quick mart literally told me she doesn't trust the white man. No vaccine either.
Informal poll on vaccine was no due to don't trust white man, everybody has already had it, it young and healthy. Lots of trees from the restaurant workers and old people .
Clearly these are minority views. White man medicine or not, Native Americans ARE getting the vaccine. The Navajo Nation, largest reservation/Indian Nation in both area and population had given at least one shot to over 80% of their members and 50% were fully vaccinated back in early April. Haven't seen more recent numbers. That beats most every state, I believe.

AIRMMCPORET

Plan “A” Retired
Clearly these are minority views. White man medicine or not, Native Americans ARE getting the vaccine. The Navajo Nation, largest reservation/Indian Nation in both area and population had given at least one shot to over 80% of their members and 50% were fully vaccinated back in early April. Haven't seen more recent numbers. That beats most every state, I believe.

Just don’t use the blankets in the waiting area.?