• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
I haven’t seen this before, but would not be surprised if the Republicans win the House, the Senate and the Presidency in 2024 that this happens.

Trump said if the GOP wins Congress it should pass a law to rehire military service members discharged for refusing COVID-19 vaccine​

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Hmmm. With all the issues and getting jerked around by leadership for years, I wonder how many of them would come back. I also see this becoming a massive administrative waste of time, kind of like the current vaccine waiver/appeals process.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
I haven’t seen this before, but would not be surprised if the Republicans win the House, the Senate and the Presidency in 2024 that this happens.

Trump said if the GOP wins Congress it should pass a law to rehire military service members discharged for refusing COVID-19 vaccine​

Statements like these illustrate why Trump isn't President anymore.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
In other news, apparently there's lots of outrage that people are going to take medical advice from a UFC commentator.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
In other news, apparently there's lots of outrage that people are going to take medical advice from a UFC commentator.
Who has also been a moon landing denier... but that's not a particularly novel position to take in today's political discourse.

exNavyOffRec

Hmmm. With all the issues and getting jerked around by leadership for years, I wonder how many of them would come back. I also see this becoming a massive administrative waste of time, kind of like the current vaccine waiver/appeals process.
There were some nukes who had said they would use this as a way to get out early, I am sure like most things there was a lot of big talk however it wouldn't surprise me is some actually did and they wouldn't come back.

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
Will be curious to see how Spotify handles Joe Rogan as there seems to be a boycott against Spotify picking up steam.

Mirage

pilot
Will be curious to see how Spotify handles Joe Rogan as there seems to be a boycott against Spotify picking up steam.
There will also be a boycott against them if they silence Joe. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. Such is the state of the country and our "if you disagree with me then I will burn your life to the ground" mindset.

number9

Contributor
There will also be a boycott against them if they silence Joe. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. Such is the state of the country and our "if you disagree with me then I will burn your life to the ground" mindset.
Spotify gave Joe Rogan a $100m contract a year or two ago.. they will not be silencing him any time soon.

taxi1

pilot
There will also be a boycott against them if they silence Joe. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.
I’m way ahead on the Spotify boycott since I’m not a subscriber.

In general, I have zero problems watching corporations squirm. They tend to behave like psychopaths, worried about one thing only, profits. It’s good for them to feel some heat every now and then.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Spotify can hardly silence him. He is free to host his own distribution, and his video content continues to be hosted on his very popular YouTube channel, which has 11.8M subs. All of that said, I'll be surprised if Spotify drops him. The faux outrage contingent has an extremely short attention span.