• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The vast majority of servicemen face no risk from covid. The vaccine mandate is politically motivated nonsense. If saving lives was the motive, more lives could be saved every year by banning motorcycles, while saving money. This has all been covered in this thread.
Does the same apply to the Anthrax vaccine?

bcort

And what about previously having COVID…. Every single study continues to show higher and longer lasting immunities than the jab…….
I'd like if anyone has more information on the exemptions or exemption policy for covid.

Here's what I found: https://health.mil/Military-Health-...ical-Consultation-Services/Exemption-Guidance

Didn't look through the actual instruction, and I wouldn't be surprised if they try to say 90 days post infection or something similar.

SlickAg

pilot

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Maybe the DoD is using it as a force shaping tool…like the PFA. ? Maybe some more command spots will open up, and promotion rates will skyrocket? ?
They are definitely using it as force shaping to ensure all military are fully vax compliant, and not anti-vaxxers. I am guessing there will be some noncompliance due to how politicized this issue has become. It’s not dissimilar from the recent legislation seeking to remove extremists from the military.

Not really new for Congress/Cabinet Secretary to try to obtain a political result by imposing military rules, though. The history of our country mirrors the makeup of our military, and it’s almost always been modified for the better.