• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Fascinating news. I’m sure everything is fine.

“A former senior FDA leader told Endpoints that they’re departing because they’re frustrated that CDC and their ACIP committee are involved in decisions that they think should be up to the FDA. The former FDAer also said he’s heard they’re upset with CBER director Peter Marks for not insisting that those decisions should be kept inside FDA. What finally did it for them was the White House getting ahead of FDA on booster shots.”

Isn’t the executive supposed to dictate arbitrary untested medical policy?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Fascinating news. I’m sure everything is fine.

“A former senior FDA leader told Endpoints that they’re departing because they’re frustrated that CDC and their ACIP committee are involved in decisions that they think should be up to the FDA. The former FDAer also said he’s heard they’re upset with CBER director Peter Marks for not insisting that those decisions should be kept inside FDA. What finally did it for them was the White House getting ahead of FDA on booster shots.”

Remember, the adults are back in charge.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
2021-2022 NAVY MANDATORY COVID-19 VACCINATION AND REPORTING POLICY

It's out. Applies to all active component, SELRES, and IRR service members. 120 90 days from today must be complete/"Fully Vaccinated". Sounds like there is an extremely limited and time-sensitive route for medical and religious waivers to be approved.

Edit: Sorry active duty is 90 day window, the rest of us have a 120 day window

Last edited:

Hair Warrior

Contributor

Treetop Flyer

pilot

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Finally, this should end the scourge of scaryvirus that has been devastating our military for almost two years.

I wonder what other persistent threats to health and readiness they'll mandate away next.

Imagine if the DOD took mental health and physical fitness as seriously as they've taken the rona. Shit, we could have just banned motorcycles last year and been better off.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
I wonder what other persistent threats to health and readiness they'll mandate away next.

Imagine if the DOD took mental health and physical fitness as seriously as they've taken the rona. Shit, we could have just banned motorcycles last year and been better off.
That sounds familiar for some reason but I can’t quite put my finger on it. Meanwhile one current CO on this website: “I just want my sailors to live”.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Finally, this should end the scourge of scaryvirus that has been devastating our military for almost two years.
Maybe the DoD is using it as a force shaping tool…like the PFA. ? Maybe some more command spots will open up, and promotion rates will skyrocket? ?

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
And what about previously having COVID…. Every single study continues to show higher and longer lasting immunities than the jab…….

SlickAg

pilot
PFA eliminates fatties. Is the intent to eliminate critical thinkers?
The PFA that we haven’t taken since the Fall of 2019? That one?

Meanwhile, in their infinite wisdom, the Navy closed the gyms on base and made everyone sign a page 13 saying they wouldn’t go to gyms off base that were open or engage in recreational sports. Weren’t even allowed to go running on the beach. So, yeah. I’m sure the PFA is going to go great whenever it gets turned back on. Oh yeah, locker rooms were only open for four hours a day when the gym opened back up. Because of covid. And masks required unless actively using cardio equipment. So while lifting, must wear mask. All courts closed because of close contact. Share a cockpit with a dude for several hours and want to play racquetball with him afterwards? Not allowed. Social distancing requirements. If you had been trying to come up with policies to make people NOT want to hit the gym I don’t think you could have done any better.