• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

jackjack

Yes, Sydney messed around till the cases grew, before they brought in a full lockdown yesterday. Too little, too late. They think it may take till September. lets hope they can get it under control, like the other states that had recent outbreaks of Delta. Taiwan is the only other place I know of, that has controlled Delta.

The Aussie army can't take arms against citizens, unlike the US. The army are unarmed and will be door knocking some homes. To see if those that are suppose to be in home quarantine are really there. Freeing up police for other duties.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The Aussie army can't take arms against citizens, unlike the US.

With few exceptions the Army can't do it here either, part of the reason we fought our first war as a country, the National Guard on the other hand can be used for domestic law enforcement in a few cases but that is rare.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Nope.

Ah yes, the 'ol Commies are coming! Or is the the Fascists this time? I have a hard time keeping up with the latest stupidity.
Did you even read the article? It clearly says they are gene therapy. But since it doesn’t modify your DNA, well therefore it isn’t…. So you want to split hairs on words? So I excluded the word “based”. Ok.

“Messenger RNA is genetic material, so in that sense, the vaccines are genetically based therapy.”

“But the FDA classifies them as vaccines, not gene therapy.”

UInavy

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm not fucking doing it. I did my part. Get fucked.

I dare anyone wearing wings to push it on me on base. If you're gonna get in my grill about it, you better be a lifer, because I'm taking names and nothing rustles my jimmies quite like blackballing fuck tards who piss me off from the airlines.
That’s cute.

taxi1

pilot
“Messenger RNA is genetic material, so in that sense, the vaccines are genetically based therapy.”

What do you think a real virus does? A Covid virus? It gets in a cell, and hijacks it to make more viruses. You make the viruses...kind of a weird thought actually. All those replicated viruses are made by your hijacked cells. Gene therapy and Gain of Function research ongoing in your body.

Vaccines made from weakened viruses do the same thing, making more viruses that resemble the bad ones so they can train the immune system, but they've made been kinder and gentler (fingers crossed).

mRNA vaccines aren't viruses at all, just some code to make the proteins to train immune system. The tricky part was sneaking them into the cell, something that actual viruses do without trying.

Sounds safer to me than injecting actual viruses, frankly.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
What do you think a real virus does? A Covid virus? It gets in a cell, and hijacks it to make more viruses. You make the viruses...kind of a weird thought actually. All those replicated viruses are made by your hijacked cells. Gene therapy and Gain of Function research ongoing in your body.

Vaccines made from weakened viruses do the same thing, making more viruses that resemble the bad ones so they can train the immune system, but they've made been kinder and gentler (fingers crossed).

mRNA vaccines aren't viruses at all, just some code to make the proteins to train immune system. The tricky part was sneaking them into the cell, something that actual viruses do without trying.

Sounds safer to me than injecting actual viruses, frankly.
It’s so much safer that all the covid vaccines have the worse rate of adverse reactions than any other vaccine EVER! And not just a little bit worse!

But don’t take my research, go to the science and go on VAERS and see for yourself

https://vaers.hhs.gov/

velociboilerraptor

semi-adept desk flyer
Can the DoD / Gumint mandate a vaccine (well, it’s really a therapeutic, but I digress) that is still being delivered under the EUA ???

NSTC mandated all rising 1/C MIDN get the vaccine before summer cruise or not go at all. Its also "highly recommended" for all other classes. If they can mandate it, I'm guessing the DoD can too.

taxi1

pilot
It’s so much safer that all the covid vaccines have the worse rate of adverse reactions than any other vaccine EVER!
The adverse reactions are due to your body responding to the onslaught of proteins that your immune system trains to fight.

It's also the reason the vaccines are INSANELY EFFECTIVE, and why 99% of folks in the hospital with Covid are unvaccinated. And why almost all of them with they'd been vaccinated.

Stupid, of course. Where do you think the variants with improved function (Alpha, Delta) came from?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Did you even read the article? It clearly says they are gene therapy. But since it doesn’t modify your DNA, well therefore it isn’t…. So you want to split hairs on words? So I excluded the word “based”. Ok.

Chance That COVID-19 Vaccines Are Gene Therapy? 'Zero'

Not even sure where you are going with the 'gene therapy' thing anyways, it ain't going to turn you into a lizard person. Not only that it'll likely be required soon for federal government employees, the military and many private businesses.

Last edited:

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congrats… You can read the title…. Read the article!
I did. I am with @Flash on this. The article is consistent with other sources I have read. Calling these vaccines genetic manipulation or gene therapy is simply meant to imply they are more dangerous or there is some nefarious intent.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
The re-masking decision followed an outbreak of at least 882 people in the conservative, MAGA-loving, Fauci-hating region of Provincetown, MA. Of the state residents among those 882, over 75% of positive COVID cases linked to this outbreak were in fully vaccinated people