• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

SlickAg

pilot
I'm not a fan of redo-ing masks, and I'm not even sure how the USG can discuss reinstituting lockdowns when it never actually instituted anything before. That said, that Gilbraltar data (as captured...I don't have the bandwidth to go digging into links at the moment) doesn't match what the hospitals in Florida are putting out to their employees.

I've received a couple copies of emails from my wife saying that 99% of the hospitalized patients are non-vaxed. And that makes sense, in the big picture of things.

There appears to be some solid evidence that the vaccines can be rendered inert, with chemo being one of the causes (my mom is actually dealing with that now), but I'm not convinced it's a worthless action for the general population, just yet (should you make that choice/decision). But I also don't buy that the CDC has all the data yet to make the recommendation they did (which is in-turn driving the DoD mandate). My anecdotal data above just doesn't seem to support their assertion.
Fear not, it’s just fifteen days to slow the spread!

(For those of you keeping score at home, today is day 500 of “fifteen days to slow the spread”.)

robav8r

None
Contributor
Can the DoD / Gumint mandate a vaccine (well, it’s really a therapeutic, but I digress) that is still being delivered under the EUA ???

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
Can the DoD / Gumint mandate a vaccine (well, it’s really a therapeutic, but I digress) that is still being delivered under the EUA ???

There is a precedent (President…)

How George Washington Used Vaccines to Help Win the Revolutionary War

George Washington realized that merely evading smallpox would no longer suffice; he wanted to prevent it altogether. Inoculation was already available, although the procedure -- called variolation -- was not without risks. The vaccines we're accustomed to today were not invented yet, so doctors would simply make a small incision in the patient's arm then introduce pus from the pustules of an infected victim into the wound. Variolation often resulted in a minor smallpox infection with a speedier recovery and vastly lower fatality rates, around two percent. Survivors were granted lifelong immunity.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
There is a precedent (President…)

How George Washington Used Vaccines to Help Win the Revolutionary War

George Washington realized that merely evading smallpox would no longer suffice; he wanted to prevent it altogether. Inoculation was already available, although the procedure -- called variolation -- was not without risks. The vaccines we're accustomed to today were not invented yet, so doctors would simply make a small incision in the patient's arm then introduce pus from the pustules of an infected victim into the wound. Variolation often resulted in a minor smallpox infection with a speedier recovery and vastly lower fatality rates, around two percent. Survivors were granted lifelong immunity.

No one would be arguing about smallpox. That shit is scary

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Technical it’s gene therapy. This is a power grab and teaching people to be compliant. Get in line comrade, shut up and color!

taxi1

pilot
scaryvirus

Daryl Barker was passionately against a COVID-19 vaccination, and so were his relatives. Then 10 of them got sick and Barker, at just 31, ended up in a Missouri intensive care unit fighting for his life...He arrived critically ill. Placed on a ventilator, Barker was given a 20% chance of surviving..nearly everyone hospitalized is unvaccinated...Daryl and Billie Barker both plan to get vaccinated once he recovers...“I don’t ever want to have to do this again,” she said, “and if that means getting a vaccination to prevent something like this, that’s what I’ll do.”

Totally f***-ing preventable.

Attachments

• 1627650544457.png
    68 bytes · Views: 0

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Daryl Barker was passionately against a COVID-19 vaccination, and so were his relatives. Then 10 of them got sick and Barker, at just 31, ended up in a Missouri intensive care unit fighting for his life...He arrived critically ill. Placed on a ventilator, Barker was given a 20% chance of surviving..nearly everyone hospitalized is unvaccinated...Daryl and Billie Barker both plan to get vaccinated once he recovers...“I don’t ever want to have to do this again,” she said, “and if that means getting a vaccination to prevent something like this, that’s what I’ll do.”

Totally f***-ing preventable.

Come on Professor, 1, he now has natural immunities which the science says is better than the gene therapy so why would he get vaccinated. And 2, that his personal decision which is the heart of all our arguments. And 3, the “vaccine” doesn’t mean he won’t get a re-infection. True vaccines prevent infection

Edit: What is his medical history? Smoker, diabetic, etc.

jackjack

It would be nice if that was true.
At 13 minutes,
top left. it shows a 12 months previous infection and it's protection.
top right. 12 months previous infection with vaccination and the improved protection

no prior infection
bottom left 1 shot
bottom right 2 shots

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Come on Professor, 1, he now has natural immunities which the science says is better than the gene therapy so why would he get vaccinated. And 2, that his personal decision which is the heart of all our arguments. And 3, the “vaccine” doesn’t mean he won’t get a re-infection. True vaccines prevent infection

Edit: What is his medical history? Smoker, diabetic, etc.
I think it has been beat to death in this thread, but those overweight (the couple appears to be) and those with preexisting conditions are at the highest risk of severe infection.

Had a co-worker just return from Hollywood, FL and said that place was PACKED. Boardwalk, bars, restaurants, everywhere you look people shoulder to shoulder. Florida living like it's 2019.?

taxi1

pilot
his personal decision
His personal decision was stupid. Especially if he was overweight (bet he's not now). It helped keep the virus spreading and killing other people, helped fill up valuable hospital beds (3 weeks in the ICU), lord only know what the cost of his stay is and who is going to pay for that, and he regrets his decision now.

Of course he regrets it, since two quick shots and he'd be watching the hospitals fill up from the outside, like the rest of us vaccinated.

SlickAg

pilot
By the way, things are going great down under.

“The lockdown - in place until at least 28 August - bars people from leaving their home except for essential exercise, shopping, caregiving and other reasons.

Despite five weeks of lockdown, infections in the nation's largest city continue to spread. Officials recorded 170 new cases on Friday.

Soldiers will join police in virus hotspots to ensure people are following the rules, which include a 10km (6.2 miles) travel limit.

State Police Minister David Elliott said it would help because a small minority of Sydneysiders thought "the rules didn't apply to them". Information provided by health officials indicates the virus is mainly spreading through permitted movement.

The Australian Lawyers Alliance, a civil rights group, called the deployment a "concerning use" of the army in a liberal democracy.”