• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Treetop Flyer

pilot

President Biden's Justice Department warned states on Wednesday that they could face legal action in rolling back COVID-era voting procedures.

"The department's enforcement policy does not consider a jurisdiction's re-adoption of prior voting laws or procedures to be presumptively lawful; instead, the department will review a jurisdiction's changes in voting laws or procedures for compliance with all federal laws regarding elections, as the facts and circumstances warrant," reads a document released by DOJ. “

Anyone want to guess which variants we will need to be scared of around midterms?

Mirage

pilot
DoD is back to mandatory masking for all hands, regardless of vaccination status. The email my closest O6 sent my command talks about how effective the vaccine is against the delta variant, while telling us we need to mask up to prevent it's spread regardless of if we're vaccinated.

Oh, and CNO finally decided to waive use or lose for leave. 2 months before we would lose leave. Meanwhile, folks have been scrambling for months to use leave because we've been told we'd lose it, despite our leave chits being consistently denied for anything but a request to sit at home and do nothing.

So glad I'm done with this shit show.

SlickAg

pilot

SlickAg

pilot
DoD is back to mandatory masking for all hands, regardless of vaccination status. The email my closest O6 sent my command talks about how effective the vaccine is against the delta variant, while telling us we need to mask up to prevent it's spread regardless of if we're vaccinated.

Oh, and CNO finally decided to waive use or lose for leave. 2 months before we would lose leave. Meanwhile, folks have been scrambling for months to use leave because we've been told we'd lose it, despite our leave chits being consistently denied for anything but a request to sit at home and do nothing.

They thought they had a retention problem before...

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor

I'm not fucking doing it. I did my part. Get fucked.

I dare anyone wearing wings to push it on me on base. If you're gonna get in my grill about it, you better be a lifer, because I'm taking names and nothing rustles my jimmies quite like blackballing fuck tards who piss me off from the airlines.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
President Obama banned gain-of-function research. President Trump undid the ban, and within his term saw a global pandemic. Why hasn’t President Biden reinstated the ban yet?

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Get an emergency use vaccine for a virus that isn’t a threat to you so you can stop wearing a mask. Just kidding put your mask back on.

I’m not doing it. If they insist, I’ll just leave and cancel my drills.
We just got mask mandate an hour ago - doors of offices must remain closed - or telework.

Hmm that CVR Teams decomm doesn't help. People reacting high and to the right. This is crazy.

taxi1

pilot
Jeebus...

I wish the anti-vax folks would just hold Covid parties and get it over with. Pay a Delta Variant-infected person to come hang out.

August 15th = Covid Party Day. Promise to not go to the hospital if you get real sick. Done with all of this by mid-September.