• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

SlickAg

pilot
Did Minnesota vote for Trump in 2016?? Did bars reopen??

Surely so many young people aren’t getting sick exactly two weeks after all these protests??

?

SlickAg

pilot

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
Is your issue with the test simply that it wasn't fair?
No. It's fair in that it has clearly communicated standards.

My issue is that we don't train to it, and it contains several exercises that require specific training to excel. I'm glad you got your award by just playing soccer, but recognize that playing soccer at an elementary grade level doesn't inherently increase a sit and reach, pull up, and push up ability.

A child who takes an academic achievement test has spent years doing similar problems. If we don't regularly make the Presidential fitness test events part of the PE routine 2-3x a week, then we shouldn't test it.

D

Deleted member 24525

@taxi1 where is her mask? Don’t see many masks in the background either...

I read that as she is sad she couldn’t attend the parade and was posting an old photo.

Edit: yup photo was from 2019

SlickAg

pilot
I read that as she is sad she couldn’t attend the parade and was posting an old photo.

Edit: yup photo was from 2019
Nice catch.

Any comments about the article where she said “I don’t give two rats’ asses about your cops” in terms of them not being able to wear masks?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
@Mos looking up “sheath cleaning” really tied together a great weekend...
ImmenseAngelicHart-max-1mb.gif

taxi1

pilot
@SlickAg, you posted something about Fauci's positions as a moving target, then posted something about new research results that speak to a potential change in pandemic response.

You posted quotes from Norway that suggest only wearing a mask when sick, but also posted on how infections are likely way more prevalent, and most people don't even know they are sick, which suggests everyone should wear a mask.

The only thing I am 100% sure of regarding the pandemic, is that in the next month we'll learn something new that will change what we are doing. Anybody remember the miracle drug hydroxychloroquine? Me neither.

Wear a mask, says me. Can't hurt, the science says it helps. The more we wear them, the sooner this ends up in the rear view mirror.

SlickAg

pilot
@SlickAg, you posted something about Fauci's positions as a moving target, then posted something about new research results that speak to a potential change in pandemic response.

You posted quotes from Norway that suggest only wearing a mask when sick, but also posted on how infections are likely way more prevalent, and most people don't even know they are sick, which suggests everyone should wear a mask.

The only thing I am 100% sure of regarding the pandemic, is that in the next month we'll learn something new that will change what we are doing. Anybody remember the miracle drug hydroxychloroquine? Me neither.

Wear a mask, says me. Can't hurt, the science says it helps. The more we wear them, the sooner this ends up in the rear view mirror.
By all means, if it makes you feel more comfortable, wear a mask.

However, if you think you’re at such a high risk that you MUST only be around others who are wearing a mask, do everyone a favor and stay at home.

I don’t care if people wear masks or not. I can control how close I get to people If I’m afraid of being breathed on. If I can’t, and I’m worried about getting seriously ill, I shouldn’t go to that place where I can’t control my environment.

My local government is telling me that it’s okay to go out and be crowded around tens of thousands of people protesting, some of whom are NOT wearing masks, but is saying I can’t enjoy a drink at a bar with six feet of separation from fellow patrons? That’s your message?

SlickAg

pilot
@taxi1 how do you feel about schools reopening? Here’s a paper from the Netherlands.

I know that the Dutch are just hyper-partisan, ultra-conservative hacks who don’t believe in science, but maybe it’s worth a read.