• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Consequences for Veterans and/or retirees in the 2021 DC Riots

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Threatening armed insurrection and domestic terrorism! Where are the Dem politicians and liberal media condemning this?

VP Harris probably wants to bail them out on the slight chance they get arrested. Like she did for violent rioters last summer. Why isn't that impeachable?

taxi1

pilot
The Article II branch of the government directly attacked the Article I branch, attempting to interfere in the Article I branch's job of certifying the election of the Article II branch lead's replacement.

So now the Article I branch has impeached him and will try him to ensure he appropriately can't hold another federal job.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
The Article II branch of the government directly attacked the Article I branch, attempting to interfere in the Article I branch's job of certifying the election of the Article II branch lead's replacement.

So now the Article I branch has impeached him and will try him to ensure he appropriately can't hold another federal job.
Quite true. It will be interesting to see how the Senate will get around to trying a "private citizen," a task it technically can not do, without it becoming a Bill of Attainder. Not saying it can't be done, just that the legal jujitsu will be interesting.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor

Jump to conclusions a lot? Or only when it fits your political narrative?

Until there is a thorough investigation you can’t say this. It’s premature. The only thing you can say is that mob attacked the Article I branch.

There is also the whole innocent until proven guilty thing. But I know, that doesn’t apply when impeachment, politics and libs are involved.

Of course we all saw Biden and Harris supporting the rioters last summer and Harris offering to bail the rioters out of jail. They supported domestic terrorist and insurrectionists trying to overthrow elected governments at local, state and federal levels while attacking government buildings and properties nationwide. Or do you think that only applies if they are Trump supporters? Pretty sure under the established Dem impeachment standards of the Trump era both Biden and Harris should be impeached. Come to think of it, crazy Nancy supported the same groups and should also be impeached.

Hypocrisy.

Quite true. It will be interesting to see how the Senate will get around to trying a "private citizen," a task it technically can not do, without it becoming a Bill of Attainder. Not saying it can't be done, just that the legal jujitsu will be interesting.

It will also not result in a conviction and be nothing more than a waste of time and taxpayer money. Is fraud, inappropriate waste of taxpayer money and abuse of power for political gains impeachable? After idiocy is done, the Pelosi should be impeached for those 3 reasons.

Last edited:

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
photo.jpg

I'd like to see them put up one of those billboards in Baltimore...

Pags

N/A
pilot
Threatening armed insurrection and domestic terrorism! Where are the Dem politicians and liberal media condemning this?

View attachment 29158

VP Harris probably wants to bail them out on the slight chance they get arrested. Like she did for violent rioters last summer. Why isn't that impeachable?

Until there is a thorough investigation you can’t say this. It’s premature. The only thing you can say is that people did arts and crafts and met in the street.

There is also the whole innocent until proven guilty thing. But I know, that doesn’t apply when you don't like it.

Hypocrisy.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So, here is my prediction.... Indeed, thus far most of those actually charged were charged with the same crime the protesters at the Brett Kavanaugh hearings...”intent to impede government business or official functions.” Like other protestors, those charges will mostly be dismissed.

Given the violence that occured during the insurreciton on 6 January I seriously doubt it, even for the idiots who just 'wandered around'.

Of course we all saw Biden and Harris supporting the rioters last summer and Harris offering to bail the rioters out of jail. They supported domestic terrorist and insurrectionists trying to overthrow elected governments at local, state and federal levels while attacking government buildings and properties nationwide.

Hypocrisy.

I'd vaguely heard about this before but looked it up, turns out...not so much. Shocking. If I cared a whit I might link the numerous instances where national leaders from the Democratic party repeatedly condemed and never supported the violence and destruction from the riots last summer but I don't so I won't.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor

Until there is a thorough investigation you can’t say this. It’s premature. The only thing you can say is that people did arts and crafts and met in the street.

There is also the whole innocent until proven guilty thing. But I know, that doesn’t apply when you don't like it.

Hypocrisy.
I’m just doing the same narrative against the Dems that is being used against Trump to illustrate my point.

Obviously it’s working as you see the hypocrisy.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I'd vaguely heard about this before but looked it up, turns out...not so much. Shocking. If I cared a whit I might link the numerous instances where national leaders from the Democratic party repeatedly condemed and never supported the violence and destruction from the riots last summer but I don't so I won't.

Did you even read your hyperlink?

"One defendant, Jaleel Stallings, was charged with attempted murder after allegedly shooting at police during protests on May 30, county records show. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail, according to MFF interim director Greg Lewin. He said Stallings was among a dozen people MFF helped with direct bail actions after the protests."

The current VP's tweet caused a windfall to the MFF. The MFF used that money to bail a person booked on a violent crime out of prison.

And another:

"MFF also paid $750 toward a bond for Chylen Evans, who was charged with looting a liquor store, clothing store and mobile store."

And another:

"On Aug. 10, Minneapolis television station KMSP aired a report documenting how, after receiving the torrent of donations, MFF had bailed out a number of people charged with violent crimes, including posting $100,000 for a woman accused of killing a friend and $350,000 for a twice-convicted rapist charged with kidnapping, assault and sexual assault in two separate cases. "

So yea. Maybe she didn't actively give her own money to this effort, but she used her bully pulpit to encourage people to fund an organization that used contributions to release people accused of violent crimes back into population. Real nice lady. Stop playing semantics.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Given the violence that occured during the insurreciton on 6 January I seriously doubt it, even for the idiots who just 'wandered around'.

Penetration however slight....

Pags

N/A
pilot
I’m just doing the same narrative against the Dems that is being used against Trump to illustrate my point.

I’m just doing the same narrative against the MAGAs that is being used against the Dems to illustrate my point.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Did you even read your hyperlink?

Yup.

So yea. Maybe she didn't actively give her own money to this effort, but she used her bully pulpit to encourage people to fund an organization that used contributions to release people accused of violent crimes back into population. Real nice lady. Stop playing semantics.

Not semantics, as her role was indirect. As far as I can tell she never claimed to want to bail anyone out for violent actions, and always condemened the violence and destruction from last summer.

taxi1

pilot
There is also the whole innocent until proven guilty thing. But I know, that doesn’t apply when impeachment, politics and libs are involved.
Impeachment is about firing the guy and guaranteeing he can't be rehired. That's a different criteria from determining criminality. Lots of rioters have been fired while awaiting criminal prosecution too.

As for the Senate trial, I am really looking forward to witnesses like this guy (former sailor, of course)

The lawyer for domestic terrorist Jacob Chansley (aka Jake Angeli or the QAnon Shaman) says his client feels “duped” by Donald Trump.

Attorney Al Watkins told KSDK: “Let’s roll the tape. Let’s roll the months of lies, and misrepresentations and horrific innuendo and hyperbolic speech by our president designed to inflame, enrage, motivate. What’s really curious is the reality that our president, as a matter of public record, invited these individuals, as President, to walk down to the capitol with him.”

“He regrets very very much having not just been duped by the President, but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made,” Watkins continued.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It’s already been done, and it’s not a Bill of Attainder. In 1876, William Belknap resigned as Secretary of War in the Grant administration for a bribery scandal, and was impeached anyway.

A bill of attainder would be Congress passing a law barring him from holding office again without impeachment or trial.