• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Coke, Soda, or is it Pop?

Coke, Soda, or is it Pop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

viv

Midshipman 4/Trash
I'm from the home of Coke (Atlanta), so it's definitely Coke. Don't ever say "soda" or "pop" in Atlanta; someone will slap you.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hmm . . . I thought Euchre was only an Ohio thing.

GVSURob

Greetings,

I visited my great granny in Arkansas once and everything was "Coke-Cola" I swear even mountain dew would be referred to as that. I don't know how they know what everyone is talking about!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Anyone like Cheerwine? Friend of mine drinks it all the time, I love the stuff.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
You have never had a Big Red in a 5 lbs glass bottle (approx. wt.) impoted from Mexico. Something about that bottle, or maybe Mexican water, but there is nothing better than that. How can you live in SA and hate Big Red!?

I have to agree, soda is ok, but pop is waaaayyy GAY!

Give me a Coke.

My dad refers to Kool-aid as Polly-pop. Anyone ever heard of that? He grew up in west TX.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
jg5343 said:
......impoted from Mexico. Something about that bottle, or maybe Mexican water, but there is nothing better than that.

probably because they put crack in it...

jg5343 said:
My dad refers to Kool-aid as Polly-pop. Anyone ever heard of that? He grew up in west TX.

What town? I was also born and bred in West Tx.

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
I don't know man, Polly-pop sounds rather gay to my ears. HAhahahaha, oh God how I needed this goofy thread today!

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
Polly-pop is pretty gay. I made him learn how to say Kool-aid.

Abilene. I was born in Sweetwater, reside in Houston.

heatherc20

I am from Missouri (the St. Louis side) and we call it soda. People from the Kansas City side call it pop. I hate the word pop. To me it will always be soda!

H20man

Drill baby drill!
im not orginally from Tx, i had a drink of big red and chucked it as soon as i tasted it.

Luck

Jolly Roger,
I was born in North Richland Hills, TX.Which is right by Fort Worth. But now I live in Tucson, AZ. I visit my family in Texas every year though.

Status
Not open for further replies.