• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Class Patch Design

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Was it the idea in general or the thing I did. I'll take mine down if it really bothers your guys. He was asking for ideas...Is this gonna get me a "bad rep"

STOP WORRYING ABOUT REP POINTS!

I think the point was just that the idea is lame/not funny/could be done better with a hot chick/etc...

thenuge

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
STOP WORRYING ABOUT REP POINTS!

I think the point was just that the idea is lame/not funny/could be done better with a hot chick/etc...

I didn't worry about rep points till yesterday when I got like 4 bad reps in a row, one of them just for thinking something was funny. I'm still new on AW, just feeling it out. It thought people thought it was mean or something...

so, the "slow" cartoon guy isn't doin' for ya

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Was it the idea in general or the thing I did. I'll take mine down if it really bothers your guys. He was asking for ideas...Is this gonna get me a "bad rep"

No no no. I'm not slamming you, you're just trying to help. I'm just offerring up opinion on the original pic you've been modifying. Unfortunately, the concept just isn't funny. If you're gonna blow cash on a patch order, make it worth it.

GMan1976

Banned
hot chicks, to include boobies, always make a patch better.

already sportin' hot chicks.... although, can you really ever have TOO many? :icon_smil

Attachments

• IMG0003z.jpg
    IMG0003z.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG0004.JPG
    IMG0004.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG0005.JPG
    IMG0005.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 157

GMan1976

Banned
Did you have to get a tatt waiver for that......'cause damn.

let's put it this way.... 4 years of this (over 50 treatments... yes I hold the military record according the good docs at Walter Reed and Malcolm Grow med ctrs):

They did a pretty um...good(?) job... now I look like pic #4! :icon_tong

Attachments

• 23.Tat2Removal2.JPG
    23.Tat2Removal2.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG0007v.jpg
    IMG0007v.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG0006b.jpg
    IMG0006b.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 156
  • 100_0562.jpg
    100_0562.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 266

GMan1976

Banned
Did you have to get a tatt waiver for that......'cause damn.

actually though, no, i was grandfathered into the new tatt rules. I removed the ones from my lower arms at my own discretion. the military did it for free though (for training, research, and whatnot). Saved me quite a bit of chump-change though. I still have a bunch of ink (the removal process would take a good 10 yrs of constant sessions and CONSTANT PAIN to get it all).

GMan1976

Banned
Gotta love the Florabama Mullet Toss! What a day!!! I actually had a guy come up to me and say, (insert super-redneck accent) "Damn! You look just like my cousin!"

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Was it the idea in general or the thing I did.

I think it was "the thing I did" ... i.e., the "way" you did it.

We don't care if you're "new" or not. Now we all hate your guts and we're gonna give you so many negative "rep" points that you'll be deeper in the hole that whale sh!t on the bottom of the deep blue sea ......... (I'm kidding).

Loosen up a little before you blow a fuse. :)

Reactions: ben

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Gotta love the Florabama Mullet Toss! What a day!!! I actually had a guy come up to me and say, (insert super-redneck accent) "Damn! You look just like my cousin!"

That PBR pic is PRICELESS! Love the wig.