• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Charging people money to become a fighter pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
I'm drafting my letter right now!

Dear Mr. Rush:
I took your advice, but ended up flying the C-130 for the Coast Guard. Did I miss a step?
Yer pal,
Hugh Jorgen

airwinger

pilot
Being a huge fan of capitalism I'm all for him, I think after a few kids come here and get squashed for asking "what % get jets" they can then move over there and pay for the privilege. If he's willing to take sh!t from his peers but make money oh well

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Being a huge fan of capitalism I'm all for him, I think after a few kids come here and get squashed for asking "what % get jets" they can then move over there and pay for the privilege. If he's willing to take sh!t from his peers but make money oh well

Yeah, capitalism + P.T. Barnum quote = $$$ :D

Brett

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Oh my, I didn't even realize there were forums. That was some of the most entertaining stuff I have read to date. I agree, they need to enter the hornet's nest that is AW.com. :D

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Oh my, I didn't even realize there were forums. That was some of the most entertaining stuff I have read to date. I agree, they need to enter the hornet's nest that is AW.com. :D

Good Lord. I don't think I have ever seen such a pathetic collection of bad gouge spread by wanna-be jackasses in my life.

I'm going to see if I can find that dude at the club tonight and ridicule him. What a cheesedick.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good Lord. I don't think I have ever seen such a pathetic collection of bad gouge spread by wanna-be jackasses in my life.

I'm going to see if I can find that dude at the club tonight and ridicule him. What a cheesedick.

I will be there to see this. This should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.