• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Caucasian, Guy, Bdcp Selects. ?????

Goob83

None
Just wanna know if any exist in the last three years for any program but NUPOC or CEC also what your stats were when you applied. afagin just in the last 17 months please. I have been doing this for some time now and I have yet to see it happen. a CAUCASIAN DUDE GET THE PRO REC FOR NFO, SWO, PILOT, BDCP plan. Since it is a DIVERSITY PROGRAM is CNRC limiting it to diversity only and possibly passing by some highly qualified individuals until thye graduate.

BackOrdered

Contributor
Just wanna know if any exist in the last three years for any program but NUPOC or CEC also what your stats were when you applied. afagin just in the last 17 months please. I have been doing this for some time now and I have yet to see it happen. a CAUCASIAN DUDE GET THE PRO REC FOR NFO, SWO, PILOT, BDCP plan. Since it is a DIVERSITY PROGRAM is CNRC limiting it to diversity only and possibly passing by some highly qualified individuals until thye graduate.

You and I both know that within the last 3 years someone other than a minority was selected for BDCP for pilot/NFO/SWO. I think it is pretty bad you are casting blame for your shortcomings on others rather than showing some resolve and putting forth a better effort. This is just a waste of energy.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Part of me wants to lock this, but part of me wants to sit and watch...

(the kid in me loves the frosting side...but the adult in me loves the whole grain...)

Goob83

None
Think you may have misunderstood my question. I am not concerned for my short comings because I am not applying, but being in the business I see lots of applications go up to the board and as of yet have I not seen a select for a non diversity candidate in the BDCP programs. The results from this post will help me mentor applicants attempting to get in this program keeping them motivated vice having them be discouraged and giving up on the NAVY! If BDCP non diversity selects are on this forum I would like to compile stats to advise what the competitive profile is.
I have put up three folks in last year all white guys with 70+ OAR and above 7 in all three other scores. All are ENGINEERING MAJORS in top 5 schools in the NATION none have been accepted. If they walked in off the street with their degree in hand I can bet you a paycheck they would be accepted. Since recrutier are not give reasons why folks are not accepted I hope to form my own stats here.

BackOrdered

Contributor
Think you may have misunderstood my question. I am not concerned for my short comings because I am not applying, but being in the business I see lots of applications go up to the board and as of yet have I not seen a select for a non diversity candidate in the BDCP programs. The results from this post will help me mentor applicants attempting to get in this program keeping them motivated vice having them be discouraged and giving up on the NAVY! If BDCP non diversity selects are on this forum I would like to compile stats to advise what the competitive profile is.
I have put up three folks in last year all white guys with 70+ OAR and above 7 in all three other scores. All are ENGINEERING MAJORS in top 5 schools in the NATION none have been accepted. If they walked in off the street with their degree in hand I can bet you a paycheck they would be accepted. Since recrutier are not give reasons why folks are not accepted I hope to form my own stats here.

Check your PM

nugget81

pilot
I personnally know at least 3 guys accepted into BDCP as SNA or NFO. They are all caucasian and had varying stats (at least 50 OAR and 6's or above). All had prior flight time and at least a Commercial Multi/Instrument ticket.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

I'm sorry, maybe I'm missing something (probably not), but the very fact that you're asking this question makes me wonder if "your" applicants might not be better served by someone else. To extrapolate your own experience of three applicants, then draw pretty outlandish conclusions about the program as a whole, makes me wonder about your competence. BTW, BDCP is not a diversity program - you're probably thinking of BOOST.

Brett

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
First of all, there is a stats and scores thread with ample data on applicants and accepted packages which you could sift through and PM appropriate applicants for further info to aid your diversity in BDCP "project". I mean no offense, but maybe try reading and researching a bit more before posting something like this.

Oh, btw, I am a white guy who got picked up for pilot about a year and a half ago. And I can personally account for a LOT of suppos, pilots and NFOs in my OCS class who are white. We do exist:icon_wink

WishICouldFly

UO Future Pork Chop
Well I guess I'm glad that I'm Asian, because it clearly wasn't because of my GPA or ASTB scores that I was accepted.