• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Callsigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin

blame it on lislady. she's intel and should of known ahead of time. when you say hook up with lislady, did you mean while we were flying? the navy might frown on that.

kevin

"the phasing out of tan M&Ms": THAT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMMIT!!! ****!!! F@$##!!!! PISSFACE!! **** STORM!! @$$HOLE!!!! sorry...ok, medication on board....the navy doesnt know about my terret's syndrome yet. hey lislady...........or should i say................JULIA!!!!! ha, finally after so many anonymous times together, i finally know your name!

spsiratt

24 April OCS
Damnit woman! I think you owe me about a hundred socks! How the hell does that happen?
I also met a Ukrainian girl named Julia (Yoo-lee-a) once.

jaerose

In addition to being a Muse, you must also be the pied-piper of socks...or something! Also, I would like a sample of your inspirational abilities...please inspire me to do something =)

JR
www.jdroseberry.info

BTW, yes, that IS a challenge...muah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

kevin

julia, my birthday was yesterday, and i want to thank you personally for ruining it. when i was about to bite into the delicious birthday cake, it suddently occurred to me that there were no tan m&m's. at this point, my birthday wish changed from "please give me an sna spot" to "please remove this woman from my life".

kevin

WHAT!?!?! since when did you 2 start at it again? then i deduce that you were fooling around with him while i was trying to fool around with nikki...which is crap, because at least everyone knew about me. the honesty thing is killing me...come on. what a messed up situation...i think you should leave that jokester and let's start over. i just want things to be right....really.

kevin

hot and cold, hot and cold...ya,ya, whatever. it took me 2 breaths to blow out the candles, hence the wish shouldnt come true. in fact, if it does, it means the entire cosmos is screwed up. come on, we need each other! you cant even spell "beautiful" right when im not in your life. this forum is total smut.

spsiratt

24 April OCS
You know what would make this really cool... read all that aloud while watching a Mexica soap opera on mute. So dramatic! A woman torn between a new love and an old flame. But not just any woman, a woman of untold powers affecting socks all over the universe and ultimately her new love's beloved m&m's. Will his short-sighted attemp at magical intervention sink his hopes for a glorious life together, or will the legend of the two breath birthday cake candle blowout hold true? And then there's NavyLonghorn just hangin' out waitin' to get his. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.