• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Callsigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaerose

Yes, the soundtrack will inevitably be by Celine Dione (sp?)...and I think I know what she's using those socks for...to hold all of the tan M&M candies hostage! Personally, I prefer peanut M&Ms and the red and green Christmas M&Ms, but that's just me. Now, where the heck did that other sock go...

JR

Spin

SNA in Meridian
I think we all are .... but the real question is ... who will be the victor ... or is she just playin all of us for fools =)

jaerose

No, there's another post around here that says I was hitting on Nikki...my reply is the same--I'm happily taken. Coincidentally, my gf's name is also Nikki. I'll try to get a pic of her up on my website sometime soon.

JR

kevin

oh, im not, im not........anyone, hello? julia, come in...over....julia? wait, this isnt real? well then let's just call it "Genital Hosp.." ...i mean "General Hospital" (did i spell that wrong?).

kevin

long post, yes. but not long enough. hopefully this will end up being the longest one in the whole forum. that way some poor souls will be reading for information, see "Callsigns" at 1500 messages and say "oh, that looks like good info" only to find themselves reading from page 8 to 33 about m&m's and mexican love triangles.

kevin

that was stellar, lis4lady. the new york times writes:

"Capturing the inherent dichotomy of love's good and evil within the human condition is perplexing. But lis4lady has done just that, and in a Mexican soap opera! Such concise, yet descriptive diologue renders the viewer unable to sleep waiting to see how it will all turn out. Imagine, a diabolical plot of lone white socks and M&M's...simply brilliant!!"

julia that was so touching...i must have you back. no more M&M's..i'll just eat carrots. no more socks...i will use moccasins. no more electricity...that's ok, i never liked it anyway. we must make ammends!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.