• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Callsigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiplee

Registered Boozer
pilot
boy you guys are sensitive. I've seen people get pretty serious in arguments message forums before and Mr. Splinter and I have barely disagreed. He thinks I'm cocky and high on myself, I have no choice but to rebut his comments or risk having others think he's right. Personally I'd rather not qualify his posts with responses but couldn't take it. I've made myself clear enough now so the issue for me is dead. It's obvious I did something to make this person not like me but I'm not losing any sleep believe me.

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
Chiplee, you were an English major as well? Huh, there's hope for me yet!! :) However, my grammer sucks....

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
See what I'm talking about? I took the, ah, more creative side of English:) Honestly though, I've never seen worse spellers than us English majors, mostly thanks to the invention of Spell-Check. There's no middle ground either; we're either phenomenal spellers, or we suck. lol

jaerose

Yeah, right...one of my Physics professors couldn't spell his own name correctly. This guy spent more time erasing the board than he did writing notes on it =)

JR

kevin

lislady, youve really grown as a person through this whole process (fairly accurate quote from the batchelor or batchelorette). see i told you longhorn was an ass. but now that weve had a terrible breakup, and you rebounded with crap, isnt it time to get back together? come on, im literally crawling right now.

kevin

that was inspired completely by mustang's incredible word usage. your callsign will now be "cupid" if lislady takes me back.

Meridiani

Good Lord, woman--115 lbs?!!
bigeyes2_125.gif
I'm gonna have to hold you down and feed you.
icon_smile_shock.gif

kevin

ouch...oh,well.

"I'm gonna have to hold you down and feed you." stacy, i think that's illegal in all 50 states.

NavyLonghorn

When you said you are married to the Navy Liz, you ment the Navylonghorn right? Cause it is clear that we have something very special. I mean we can break up before we even have a fight. Besides, if you are 5'6 115, you must be freaking hot.

kevin

yes, every girl ive ever seen that's 5'6" 115 (because i get those measurements as i pass them on the street) was truly amazing. longhorn, how is that so special...she and i got divorced before we even got married...beat that!

Status
Not open for further replies.