• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Callsigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuSnake

well i dont know about that...but you guys are dangerous....I was doing mach 3 the other day.....you were doing mach 3 in a 737?? well, i was shaving with a mach 3.

olpa9901

Been there, (PNS) Done that.
listen here longhorn biotch....haven't your forgotten that good ole lis4 is mine...you lost her when you left.... bwa ha ha.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I clicked on this thread in hopes of viewing something very important as one would think since there's 10 full pages of this stuff. Wow. Was I wrong.

kevin

who in God's name are you people?! love triangle implies 3 people...not 10!!!!! and animals?! where do they fit in?!! oh wait, i started that. this **** is kinky.

EA-6B1: well, it depends on what we define as important. see, upon further introspection, what we all define as important comes from within, hence it...is...............................zzzzzzzzzzz.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I haven't been keeping up much since the topic turned to crap, but I thought I'd ask if anyone noticed that this thread is now one of the "most replied to" topics? Funny how the love triangle thing is more popular than stuff related to the Navy...

Yall should think about making this into a movie.

perchul

yeah, but hopefully there will be some irony when their callsigns wind up being some of the crap that they've posted on here

kevin

i wont rest until it's the most replied to topic, or potmack locks it....whichever comes first. it may dwindle down to me having a conversation with myself, but im willing to do what it takes.

Spin

SNA in Meridian
God ... mine would probably be "Stilettos" or "Amnesia" .... either way I don't think anyone would fly with me lol

AviatorMR239

have my packet all done for 185.....how am i gonna make it to december and have any fingernails left....i have never chewed them before but i may have to take up the habit.....this is gonna be a long ass last semester of school.... thank god for PT as a distraction.... naked chicks would be a better one

Status
Not open for further replies.