• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

calling all Aggies, past and present

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
Do you even have your facts straight, jackass? You don't really think that Tech played TCU this season, do you?

FrogFly

TCU and OU are the only ones that are undefeated so far. They were #9 in the BCS (OU being #1), but I'm not sure what they are now. It's likely that, because of their schedule, they'll max out where they are. But honestly, they have no business being a part of the Big 12 at this time. Go Frogs!

rare21

pilot
Contributor
And the hogs come from where? shows how popular they are when i cant recall the school they come from.

FrogFly

Originally posted by rare21
And the hogs come from where? shows how popular they are when i cant recall the school they come from.

Exactly!

Hey, friggin' Hartman... You wanna talk about f*gs? Isn't Tech's mascot Zorro or something?

Aggiechad11

Hartman i was just wondering how many national championships, big 12 championships, and swc championships you guys have up there in lubbock? uh oh, not as many as A&M. and not only is zorro your damn mascot like frogfly said but you guys have glitter on your damn helmets. that sounds like fag to me.
chad

jdnew

The Hogs, (Arkansas Razorbacks) You know.. the team that came into UT and smacked the Longhorns around this fall... Oh, and the two previous falls,... and in the 2000 cotton bowl. It's really becoming a habit. I know I'm not that old. Am I the only one that remembers the old Southwest Conference? Any real UT, A&M, Tech, Rice..etc fans know what I'm talking about. I gotta hand it to you texas boys though, you guys can play some ball.

Aggiechad11

nerds? thats right you were probably one of those guys that applied to a&m and ut and didnt get in, then were forced to go tech. i guess we are nerds because we got into a real school.
chad

grouch

A visiting professor at Texas A&M is giving a seminar on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks: "How many people here believe in ghosts?" About 90 students raise their hands.
"Well, that's a good start! Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you've ever seen a ghost?" About 40 students raise their hands.

"That's really good! I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" 15 students raise their hands.

"That's a great response! Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" 3 students raise their hands.

"That's fantastic! But let me ask you one question further... Have any of you had sex with a ghost?" One student in the back raised his hand.

The professor is astonished! He takes off his glasses, takes a step back, and says: "Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have slept with a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience!"

The redneck student (remember, this is A&M) replies with a nod and begins to make his way up to the podium. The professor says, "Well, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?"

The student replies, "Ghost?! I thought you said 'goats'!"

Hartman

........please......I was accepted to all three, but chose Tech because of it's affordability. One day when you're old enough to stay up past 10:00 you'll realize what a sh*tty football team you have. Now I don't have time for you purple f*gs anymore. Ha, haaaaaa....

Status
Not open for further replies.