• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

calling all Aggies, past and present

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I did this once before but I can't find the post. Who else on the forum went to or is currently attending Texas A&M? I can tell by the user names that there's some new people around, just thought I'd take a poll.

Gig 'em,
BEN

cjp03

Hey Ben,

I'm the one of the proudest members of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2003! Whoop!!! I'll be graduating this December and heading off to OCS at the beginning of January. But before that I got some pretty good seats on 2nd deck for this weekend's game. BTHO Kansas.

Christy '03

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Originally posted by texasmid
i hear you navylonghorn, but they wouldnt listen anyway

Thanks for restraining boys... it just wouldn't be the same without a little rivalry between us.

Aggiechad11

its tough to call ou a rivalry when you guys havent won or even come close to winning in four years. its kinda like in high school when we had just opened. it was our first year and we wanted to be there rival even though they put a beating on us. thats what you guys are to them the new high school
chad

NavyLonghorn

Huh.. so under that logic.. I guess A&M is well on their way to no longer being our rivalry Aggiechad.. *cough cough* scoreboard. Atleast we dont need to refer to another team to point out how much you guys suck.

Aggiechad11

granted right now we arent doing so good, but give us another year and we will see how that works out. and one piece of advice get rid of mack brown. he blows. you will have the best qb in the nation in a year or two once he matures, but you still wont win one bc he cant coach.
chad
ps heres a website for you longhorns.
http://www.collegehumor.com/?image_id=19772&sec=sports&pg=1

Status
Not open for further replies.