• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

calling all Aggies, past and present

Status
Not open for further replies.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Does anyone still watch the Aggies? I wonder where their team went to? We got some students and instructors with the little 12th man patch in primary and I walk around proud with my TEXAS patch on my right arm. The commodore of TRAWING 4 is a graduate from UT. Tell him you're from A&M, and we'll have a new permanent watch stander.

granted that i do think mack brown sucks. Major Applewhite was the stuff compared to Chris Simms, and i'll never forgive him for changing that lineup.

Still i look at OU and see that over 50% of their starting line up are from Texas. Whats up with that?

Aggiechad11

rare,
im not sure if i get your last comment. i know that half of ou's team is from texas. that just shows how good the football programs are in high school in texas. and anyone that has played here knows this is the best place to get talent. i know i am an aggie but i have to support the sooners on this point. the fact that bob stoops can come here and still away these kids from there state where there are two if not three (A&M, texas, tech) well known and great football schools, just shows that he is the best coach ever in college football. they are getting the #1 qb in the nation next year, and wheres he from grand prarie, tx. the #1 running back palestine, tx most likely going to ou. all i can say is there is no way that either of our schools can compete with OU the next few years due to stoops.
chad

Aggiechad11

thats bad ass. if bob stoops coached at texas they would have been N. champs the past four years. just my opinion for you guys, cut brown put in major applewhite as head coach.
chad

grouch

I'm sure there would be a job for Mac Brown in Waco if he ever gets fired from UT. Hehehe, Baylor.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Originally posted by Aggiechad11
ps heres a website for you longhorns.
http://www.collegehumor.com/?image_id=19772&sec=sports&pg=1

nice link!

so, back to my original question - any other aggies around? and for that matter, who else lives here in the great state of Texas?

grouch, did you go to Baylor?

rare21

pilot
Contributor
I live in Texas, originally from Brownsville, and now am in Corpus for primary...I love Texas.

AndysGirl

SNA Wife
I thought so. My fiance is in training down there. He is a UT grad, and I am about to graduate from the University of Oklahoma.

Good luck to the Aggies this weekend!

Hartman

Hartman is from Texas and so is ghost_ttu. In fact, we're both Texas Tech Grads. Sorry we had to beat your ass silly this year. Hopefully, we can work something out and go a little easier on you purple f*gs next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.