• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

calling all Aggies, past and present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggiechad11

waco does suck and so does college station. but luckily we are college students where all we need is a bar and a thirty pack and any town is good. also more straight people live in our towns.
chad

mudflap02

OK, this is my first most on here, so here goes...

Yes, I am an Aggie.
Yes, it's sad that my first post on a naval aviation forum is about Aggie football.
Yes, I realize our team could be doing better this year.
Now on to the good stuff-
Hey Aggiechad11.. why dont we talk about A&M's record since they entered the big 12 and started playing some real footbal... Ouch.

Let's do talk about A&M's record in the Big 12 - 2 Big 12 South Championships (97, 98)
1 Big 12 Championship (98 vs. #1 ranked KSU)
1 BCS bid (99 Sugar Bowl vs. Ohio State)
Defeated OU last year with a freshman quarterback when they were the #1 team in the country.

I don't care how many recruiting championships you guys have won, but you can't even come close to that.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
I thought this was funny, got it from UTNROTC Unit XO today:

AP - College Station, Tx

Texas A&M football practice was delayed nearly two hours yesterday after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Dennis Franchione immediately suspended practice while police and federal investigators were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the goal line. Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

pineapplehead

BDCP Crypto, OCS - July 9, 2005
I have two points to make:

1) Aggiechad, you make me ashamed to be an Aggie.

2) Our football team may suck, but we send more officers into the military than any schools other than the academies
"Give an army of West Point grads and I win a battle, give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war" --General George S. Patton

I'm not trying to insult other schools - I live in Austin this semester and I've met a lot of nice Longhorns and nothings been done to the Aggie sticker on my car (though the five Marine Corps stickers might have somthing to do with that). I just wanted to put in my two cents, for what they're worth.

chad, this is a page back, but you actually should learn to watch your mouth. Even if you ARE winged, harassment is against Navy policy. So is conduct unbecoming. So if you go around calling ppl fags, and one of them decides to be a sensitive little fairy and presses charges, your career dies right there.

Or at least watch that mouth around civilians since they're the ones most likely to be offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.