• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BUD/s Drop seeking information on going to OCS

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
The math started getting a little ridiculous towards the end but I ended up scoring a 55.

Are you joining intel with hopes of working your way into the teams? I know the teams select very few to tag along with them as support. Obviously the teams have many support intel O’s but there are some that do get the opportunity to go on missions with them.

SN P A

Are you joining intel with hopes of working your way into the teams? I know the teams select very few to tag along with them as support. Obviously the teams have many support intel O’s but there are some that do get the opportunity to go on missions with them.
I’d like to work for NSW so I can help support some of my best friends but Naval Intelligence is much bigger than just that and I’m excited at my prospects. Should be an interesting next decade or so and I think I’ll have something exciting to do regardless of what command I go to.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
I’d like to work for NSW so I can help support some of my best friends but Naval Intelligence is much bigger than just that and I’m excited at my prospects. Should be an interesting next decade or so and I think I’ll have something exciting to do regardless of what command I go to.

Yeah Intel O’s work with NSW all the time.