• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board Results

NavyBlueRaider

Male 19
Pro-rec'd SNA
8/8/9 - 59
Aerospace Admin major w/ minor in Entrepreneurship- 3.2 gpa
Graduating December 2006 from MTSU
LOR's: O-6 test pilot, O-6 F-18 driver, O-6 CO of NROTC, O-4, and a few other previous employers
45 total flight hours
Leadership- High School Swim Coach
PRT: 10:30 1.5 mile, 68 push-ups, 78 sit-ups

NavyBlueRaider

I was not selected for pilot....so I got to wait and start again. Hopefully next time.
X

XeroCool, This was my second time applying, and by the grace of God I got picked up this time. What I did differently the second time around was I had my recruiter secure two interviews with O-6's aviators, and I got two great LOR's from them. You might want to try that. Don't give up you just started.

bennkrys

The whole process is confusing~ I didn't get picked up, but I didn't find out until almost the end of the duty day.This is my first time and I've got my game plan to improve and be ready sometime in the december timeframe!

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
billthrill1 said:
I'm still confused here.

Is there anybody from a recent board that has seen this happen? Some people got the news of whether they got pro rec'd or not...and then there's people like me who call their recruiter and the recruiter says the results have not been released yet?

My recruiter said the results have not been released yet because they release the results all at once after they've reviewed everybody's package. She is obviously wrong though, because some people are getting word and other aren't.

I'm going bald and gray over this.

It could be that most of the people responding are OCS and not BDCP.

Anyone know if that is the case?

bill, which one are you?

greysword

Boldly lick where no one has licked before
My processor told me that she receives an email stating whether the candidate receives a Pro-rec yes or no, so that is what may have happened. The list may not be officially posted, but the processor and recruiter receives an email notification.

elements

I just got the call! Pro-rec'd - SNA!

BS Bus. Admin 3.2 GPA
OAR - 60 6/7/6
Good LOR's - Former employers
Lot's of volunteer time.

Still have to do MEPS and my PRT

XeroCool

Thanks NavyBlue, Anyone else have any advice for me to join the ranks?

I was also thinking that I might go to Grad School and do ROTC if I dont get picked up again...
X

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
I still maintain that you were the only BDCP applicant that is looking for answers.

From what I understand, OCS and BDCP are two different animals.

Jen

Wife of a Growler stud
Just reading all the posts on waiting to be selected.. I remember the times when my husband was waiting to see if he was pro-recd. It's a very hard time for you all still waiting.. hang in there! For those of you who have been selected.. congrats. For those of you who weren't selected.. hang in there as well. Try again! Don't let this discourage you! If you work hard enough, and show them you really want it, it'll happen! Best of luck to you all!

Coldnavy

CTO1 to IW Officer
Congrats

Aircrew- Congrats

My package goes up on 30 Aug 06. So I'm sitting in the same seat as most of you had 6 weeks ago..... Let's see. But I'm applying for IW not SNA or NFO.

greysword

Boldly lick where no one has licked before
I got selected SNFO class up 23 Sep. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Now, I dare you to go over to the DIs and shout some Marine jokes while turning a firehose on them. Make sure you wear your class number on your shirt is large bold letters! :D

Ok, maybe you should go buy them a beer, maybe it'll help...maybe :icon_tong

AppleCello

Any news on the september results? I was told that results would be available yesterday or today... waiting for a call from my recruiters.