• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board Results

Spencer

Not a word from my recruiter. I called him yesterday because website they use indicated the results would be posted yesterday, but he said they weren't posted. But they say patience is a virtue...

AppleCello

Ya, i just called them up to see what the story was. They still haven't seen anything but told me that they will be sure to check again throughout the day and let me know as soon as they get word. Suspense is brutal.

AppleCello

Anyone feel like calling their recruiter for more info on when we will get the September results? I call them too much I think... :icon_tong

Spencer

I talked to NRD Houston, and they said September is the worse month to apply. Looking at the year, he said there weren't many, if any, pilot slots available.

He also said something to this effect: "I'm not saying it doesn't look good for you getting in, but it just doesn't look good for anyone."

Watch us all get in. But who relaly knows?

Coldnavy

CTO1 to IW Officer
No money at the end of FY

September is always a bad month for the Military. Reason being, THERE IS NO MONEY LEFT! ! ! ! I teach down here at Corry Station and CANTRAC always shows less students at the end of the FY. January however, is always the best month for students.

Just throwing that out there....

AppleCello

So if it turns out I gotta reapply... I gotta reapply. No sweat, right? I have a stable job in the meantime, I'm living with family and building some cushion.

That said, I would prefer to get moving on this sooner rather than later... :)