• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board Results

AppleCello

I'm pretty sure that there are some slots remaining for the current fiscal year, ending Sept. 30. Thats just my guess based on what i've heard and seen around the recruiting station.

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
I am ordering everyone on this thread to do one of several things.

1) Buy a new gun. It will take your mind off of the boards and you can go shooting to take your mind off the boards.

2) Go fishing. You don't need a reason to go fishing, just go.

3) Anything to take your mind off of this stuff.

You will find out soon and you are going to bust a vein worrying about it. Back in my day we didn't have AW to goup stress on, we just waited for a call from the recruiter; Tommy Hilfiger shirts were cool back then, by the way.

Seriously, relax and do something, Grasshoppers.

AppleCello

Desk job, man. I would love to go fishing though, coming down the the last few nice days.

besides, stressing about THIS takes my mind off of the drudgery of work :icon_tong

dubldown

wow, guess we're still on the waiting game. I didnt think it would take 10 days to squeez the results out! Does that usually mean the board convened past Mon Sept 11?
good luck

jmiller82

I thought that in terms of OCS and slots, the FY06 was already over. I was told by a bunch of guys at my NRD that sometime in July was the last FY06 board. I would think if that's true, then the money issue shouldn't apply. I was final selected about a month ago (or was it longer), and I go to OCS this Sunday. However, my class is 05-07 (5th class of FY07), because it actually graduates in FY07 (December). Can you back this up RockyMtnNFO?

I bet the guys on this aviation board (presumably all pilots & NFO's) are just out getting their flight time up before the end of the year! j/k

One more word of advice: PATIENCE!

B

billthrill1

Way to cause a stampede. Good luck to all!

HAHAHAH! I had to do it.

And Brett, you silly goose. If we ever meet one day I hope you don't hate my guts as much as you do on here. This will be my last post as Billthrill1 (unless something else absolutely requires BillThrill1 to come back). Maybe down the line on AirWarriors you can spot me under my new name as the kid that always bugged you. See ya man.:D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
HAHAHAH! I had to do it.

And Brett, you silly goose. If we ever meet one day I hope you don't hate my guts as much as you do on here. This will be my last post as Billthrill1 (unless something else absolutely requires BillThrill1 to come back). Maybe down the line on AirWarriors you can spot me under my new name as the kid that always bugged you. See ya man.:D

As your future CO, I will afford you the same amount of rope with which to hang yourself as I will the rest of the JOs, but I'll save a transcript of all your nonsensical AW babbling for your final LT FITREP debrief . Caveat Emptor.

Brett

FlynCharnas

Crap! I didn't get in, I didn't even get tabled! I have to fill out a Request for Reconsideration for another pilot board (October, November, or any). I guess they only filled 4 slots this month, and there were 35 applicants. Anyone have any insight for me? I am kind of lost as to what I should do. I could wait and try to beef up my app, with some more flight time, or some more LORs, maybe score higher on the ASTB?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Crap! I didn't get in, I didn't even get tabled! I have to fill out a Request for Reconsideration for another pilot board (October, November, or any). I guess they only filled 4 slots this month, and there were 35 applicants. Anyone have any insight for me? I am kind of lost as to what I should do. I could wait and try to beef up my app, with some more flight time, or some more LORs, maybe score higher on the ASTB?

More flight time isn't going to help you - save your cash.

Brett

Ribida

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site but wanted to say Hi. I got pro-rec'd for SNA back in august, until now i've just kinda hovered and gotten some info. But just wanted to introduce myself, currently waiting on a response for final selection, see you around!

-Rob

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey everyone, I'm new to the site but wanted to say Hi. I got pro-rec'd for SNA back in august, until now i've just kinda hovered and gotten some info. But just wanted to introduce myself, currently waiting on a response for final selection, see you around!

-Rob

Congratulations on your selection and welcome aboard AW, at least as a poster. :D

Brett