• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board Results

AppleCello

Congrats to you. That is fantastic!

now i just need to get a grip and calm down :eek: :)

EDit: In addition to your stats, was this for Pilot or NFO?!

smumaustin

pilot
Figured I would post in the right forum now!

Pilot pro-rec... I have already completed and passed my medical and PRT so now it should just be about submitting the fin-docs and getting a class date. Here are my stats below for those that are interested!

23 Male
Applying for SNA OCS Only - Ready to go last month!
Finance and Accounting Major BBA - 3.1
Masters of Aero Sci. MSA - 4.0 (So Far)
CFI/CFII - 350+ Hours; Commercial Multi/Single Instrument, High Performance and Complex
OAR 54 7/8/7
7 LOR's: US Congressman - Washington State(Friend), Retired AF Major/Pilot, AF 1st Lt/F-15 Pilot, Retired USMC Pilot, Boss, Close Family Friend and Former CEO, Flight Instructor
Tons of Leadership and Volunteer in College: Senate, Special Olympics, Fraternity and Greek Council, Red Cross and Civil Air Patrol
PRT: 10:15 1.5 Mile, 65 Pushups and 75 Sit-ups

AppleCello

Just talked to my recruiter and got the word.

I've been... Tabled? Ya. tabled until the next board meets. Apparently, with the glut of applications from the last 2 months, most of the one's that were received in August didn't even get looked at.

Apparently, they looked at about 52 kits for pilots, 11 selected, and 72 NFO, 8 selected.

anyhow, I've got another month to kick back and chill-- I mean, PT and get into even better shape... no news is good news, I suppose... :) Thought you all would like to know what I heard at least.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
Just talked to my recruiter and got the word.

I've been... Tabled? Ya. tabled until the next board meets. Apparently, with the glut of applications from the last 2 months, most of the one's that were received in August didn't even get looked at.

Apparently, they looked at about 52 kits for pilots, 11 selected, and 72 NFO, 8 selected.

anyhow, I've got another month to kick back and chill-- I mean, PT and get into even better shape... no news is good news, I suppose... :) Thought you all would like to know what I heard at least.

Sorry to hear that. I think mine got sent in to CNRC in June and mine just got looked at.

Wow, it was a tough selection process this time.

Congrats to all that made it and good luck to those who got tabled.

PU Grad

XeroCool

Oh god I am so nervous. I called but my recruiter is on lunch and when I asked someone else they said computer were down. Any else have a recruiter that regularly takes a 2 hour lunch? I think we might have it wrong and should all wanna be recruiters.
XeroCool~RoB

Aircrew Instruc

None
Dude imagine how I feel I'm active duty I have to wait until CNRN contacts my command and gets the word down the Chain Of Command to me.

greysword

Boldly lick where no one has licked before
Aircrew, why don't you call or email them directly? The www.usnavyocs.com site has threads on active duty contacting the CNRC directly for info.

Poor Apple, now we will really get to see you wig out over the next several weeks :icon_tong

bennkrys

When I called my recruiter I was told that something was wrong with the listing becuase he couldn't scroll down. Not sure what the deal is, that was 4 hours ago. I just want to know either way, just get it over with!