• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best Naval Aviation movies

tlord82

pilot
hmmm...not exactly a Naval aviation movie, but it has a few Naval aviators - "The Right Stuff."

It's absolutely a Naval Aviation Movie. The proof is in the quote "They call themselves aviators. They think they're better than pilots." Ain't that the truth.

EvilGN said:
In the original Transformers there was Metroplex, an entire city...and the saturn rocket guy with launch pad and tram, both of whome would/should have towed over even the Constructicon type multi robots.

Man, you just totally geeked out:D

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
metroplexstanding.jpg

metroplex!

DSL1990

VMI Cadet 4/c, MIDN 4/c
ok, not a naval aviation movie, but "Annapolis". Can someone explain to me why it gets no love on AW? i thought it was a good movie, although james Franco could have acted a bit better.

EDIT: OK. OK. It was a completely awful movie and i couldn't stand to watch it at all the 3 times i did! :eek: it was like not being able to look away from the car crash by the side of the road! :icon_wink

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
ok, not a naval aviation movie, but "Annapolis". Can someone explain to me why it gets no love on AW? i thought it was a good movie, although james Franco could have acted a bit better.

You are in for a world of negative rep.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
You are in for a world of negative rep.

Honestly, if you turn your brain off and just watch "Annapolis," it's not bad. I completely understand that is is total hogwash, but still, it's worth it for the few hours of mindless entertainment that it provides. Then again, I didn't pay any money to watch it, I just borrowed it from a buddy. :D

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Honestly, if you turn your brain off and just watch "Annapolis," it's not bad. I completely understand that is is total hogwash, but still, it's worth it for the few hours of mindless entertainment that it provides. Then again, I didn't pay any money to watch it, I just borrowed it from a buddy. :D

that's even worse that you borrowed it from someone.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor

I went out with a group and was "out-voted" not to mention took ridicule for being in BDCP at the time... After about 10 minutes into it, I realized it was going to be predictable, trite, and terrible so I just turned my brain off and enjoyed the brunette's boobies for the remaining 2 hours or however long it was....

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I went out with a group and was "out-voted" not to mention took ridicule for being in BDCP at the time... After about 10 minutes into it, I realized it was going to be predictable, trite, and terrible so I just turned my brain off and enjoyed the brunette's boobies for the remaining 2 hours or however long it was....

My sentiments exactly. :D

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
How's Lexington, Va this time of year??? I'm taking a ride up to Antietam, Md this weekend, but am looking forward to riding down through the Shenendoah valley.