• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best aircraft for 10 years of debauchery

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Greetings,

As a blooming degenerate omw to OCS, Ild be lying if I said Im not considering the ease of picking up girls in my aircraft selection. Yes, jets have Top Gun and fast planes. Yes, maritime patrol has per diem and the potential of enjoying loose women all around the globe. Yes, rotary can fly backwards. What are the benefits and downside of each community when it comes down to depravity and debauchery?

Things to consider:
  1. The sex appeal of each platform. Do girls think jets are sexier than duct-tape-held P3s? Or anyone with wings looks equally fly?
  2. Each platform's homebase. Ive heard Pensacola and San Diego are breeding grounds for debauchery and good times. Whereas, say, Japan... not so much.
  3. Deployment style. Who gets the most fun ports? Who gets to visit the most ports per deployment? Is there a squadron record for most whosehouse visits in one deployment?
  4. NFO vs NA. Who pulls the most?
And yes, this is a serious discussion central to naval aviation because what naval aviator doesnt want to get laid?

Work on your game enough that it doesn’t matter what platform you fly. You can get a lot if ‘headway’ by just being a pilot.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I don’t agree with your statement at all. There are ways to ask about platforms and the lifestyles associated with them. But a dude who rolls through asking which platform is most likely to get him laid is a moron. I don’t give a crap if his 10 years of debauchery is spent banging Caitlyn Jenner wannabes...I do however care if he is dedicated to his chosen profession. If you’re just in it for the leather jacket and pussy (or dick) move along. We don’t need more pilots making more ridiculous TikToks that embarrass the rest of us.

Good thing you don't have to be an aviator to get a leather jacket anymore. Checkmate.

No shit, I've got a Reservist buddy who was on the show and he says it was all faked. They toured houses they weren't even remotely interested in because the houses were gorgeous and perfect for the camera. Also, they had already bought their house before the filming even started. Standard Hollywood reality TV tricks. He's a cool dude, though. He literally designs roller coasters for his day job.

Pags

N/A
pilot
This is an amazing twist on the "what %" question!

That said, my impression has always been that "being a military pilot" isnt something that moves the needle much for game. Maybe it used to 40yrs ago but I never saw it matter much. Especially since girls in Navy towns are the least impressed and squadrons don't hit the road as much as they maybe did in the past.

Also my experience is that the overseas debauchery just isn't the same as it was 40 years ago and I've been to the PI. Sure there are still some folks (who mostly seem to be from the older crowd) who partake of the worlds oldest profession but it's not what I'd call a common activity in wardrooms. Maybe fewer port calls and port calls to less desirable places have changed things. But then again if you're paying for it I don't think your profession or game matters.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Good thing you don't have to be an aviator to get a leather jacket anymore. Checkmate.
View attachment 30630

No shit, I've got a Reservist buddy who was on the show and he says it was all faked. They toured houses they weren't even remotely interested in because the houses were gorgeous and perfect for the camera. Also, they had already bought their house before the filming even started. Standard Hollywood reality TV tricks. He's a cool dude, though. He literally designs roller coasters for his day job.
Dude in the middle knows how hard they’re trying.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Greetings,

As a blooming degenerate omw to OCS, Ild be lying if I said Im not considering the ease of picking up girls in my aircraft selection. Yes, jets have Top Gun and fast planes. Yes, maritime patrol has per diem and the potential of enjoying loose women all around the globe. Yes, rotary can fly backwards. What are the benefits and downside of each community when it comes down to depravity and debauchery?

Things to consider:
  1. The sex appeal of each platform. Do girls think jets are sexier than duct-tape-held P3s? Or anyone with wings looks equally fly?
  2. Each platform's homebase. Ive heard Pensacola and San Diego are breeding grounds for debauchery and good times. Whereas, say, Japan... not so much.
  3. Deployment style. Who gets the most fun ports? Who gets to visit the most ports per deployment? Is there a squadron record for most whosehouse visits in one deployment?
  4. NFO vs NA. Who pulls the most?

And yes, this is a serious discussion central to naval aviation because what naval aviator doesnt want to get laid?

Used to be that:

On deployment the VP gang were in the bars, brothels, strip clubs and massage parlors every night they felt like going when they were on deployment anywhere but the desert.

Jet guys had “Pigs in Space” to look forward to.

7th fleet squadrons had the best admins and most port calls.

All the locals had a military fetish in Pcola

No matter where they were, Marines would always find the trannies to bang.

But all that has changed now. Everyone is encouraged to abstain from sex before marriage and to only have sex with their legally recognized spouse once married. These days port calls are few and far between and you’re not even allowed off the boat unless you’ve had both of your COVID shots.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor