• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best aircraft for 10 years of debauchery

I bet $100 right now this poser ends up being a total square with no bar game. There is no way anyone who can name the three primary communities in Naval Aviation and still thinks there’s any place with more debauchery on offer (this side of Singapore) than Japan has any kind of nose for this kind of trouble.

Japan of all places? Really? Honestly it wouldve never crossed my mind. Phillipines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam... yeah I can see fun times. But Japan? Huh. Look at that. I gotta see it to believe it.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Japan of all places? Really? Honestly it wouldve never crossed my mind. Phillipines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam... yeah I can see fun times. But Japan? Huh. Look at that. I gotta see it to believe it.

You're missing out on Haifa, Batumi, Souda Bay, Rota, and just about any country roadside in Italy. You don't know what you don't know.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
"Conner felt “so severely impaired by the incident that he cancelled all of his flights for the next week because he ‘just did not feel right’ and it took days for him to feel normal again,” according to the report, which said rumors swirled in the unit for weeks that Conner had spent thousands of dollars at an “alleged sex dungeon.”

Almost sounds like the PI . . .
There was noting “alleged” about the PI’s sex dungeons.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
"Conner felt “so severely impaired by the incident that he cancelled all of his flights for the next week because he ‘just did not feel right’ and it took days for him to feel normal again,” according to the report, which said rumors swirled in the unit for weeks that Conner had spent thousands of dollars at an “alleged sex dungeon.”

Almost sounds like the PI . . .

Except the PI would cost like $5.