• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best aircraft for 10 years of debauchery

Used to be that:

On deployment the VP gang were in the bars, brothels, strip clubs and massage parlors every night they felt like going when they were on deployment anywhere but the desert.

Jet guys had “Pigs in Space” to look forward to.

7th fleet squadrons had the best admins and most port calls.

All the locals had a military fetish in Pcola

No matter where they were, Marines would always find the trannies to bang.

But all that has changed now. Everyone is encouraged to abstain from sex before marriage and to only have sex with their legally recognized spouse once married. These days port calls are few and far between and you’re not even allowed off the boat unless you’ve had both of your COVID shots.

It is truly a disgrace that such wonderful traditions that constitute the fabric of naval culture are being wasted on us younger folk. Truly disgraceful.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
NOW THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! Scratch one for rotary.

Nah, see this is an example of what NOT to do. You see, you need to scope out these dens of debauchery adult entertainment establishments beforehand so you know which ones will drug you and steal your money. This is why it's important to make friends with the Chief's Mess, FPO, and MA1/Chief Master at Arms. They'll all have the skinny on where to go, where not to go, and where not to get caught going. This is a very important skillset to master.

It is truly a disgrace that such wonderful traditions that constitute the fabric of naval culture are being wasted on us younger folk. Truly disgraceful.

Just you wait until you have to convince all of the deck seaman on your watch team that, yes, they do in fact have to go see Doc immediately for that Z pack and peanut butter shot because sleeping with that Nigerian woman who came free with the hotel room was not actually a good idea. That wasn't even the hardest part, because then I had to convince these 17 and 18 year olds that no, she did not actually love you. Ah, to be young again. . . .

How much are you trying to overcome?

There are some things even wings can't fix.

About 22 years of being raised in a conservative Catholic household.

I am betting the next 10 years of my life that a pair of wings will get me more fun, debauchery, and hilarious memories than well, any other job in the civilian sector.

I like this guy, Young man tell us more of your aspirations!

Make my momma proud and become the finest pilot the navy has seen.

"Im not here for a long time, but for a good time" -someone wiser than me
Actually... come think about it... 10 years is kindof a long time, so I guess Im here for both?

Treetop Flyer

pilot
About 22 years of being raised in a conservative Catholic household.

I am betting the next 10 years of my life that a pair of wings will get me more fun, debauchery, and hilarious memories than well, any other job in the civilian sector.
Have fun in lemoore followed by an extended deployment without port calls because there’s a virus less dangerous than a motorcycle ride. Many hilarious memories to be made with Palmela Handerson

TBH, I think you'd be better off by skipping OCS, leveraging yourself to the hilt, and going all in on Dogecoin. Plenty of debauchery to be had there.

I am already leveraged to the tits on weedstocks, waiting for federal legalization. Chasing debauchery through other avenues until my protfolio FUCKING MOOOOOOONS

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Wow. That shot me back in time so fast it made my neck hurt. ?
Stretching before hard PT will help with that. Guess it's a little late for your younger self and whatever it was you did at Pigs in Space that hurt your neck back then ?

croakerfish

pilot
I bet $100 right now this poser ends up being a total square with no bar game. There is no way anyone who can name the three primary communities in Naval Aviation and still thinks there’s any place with more debauchery on offer (this side of Singapore) than Japan has any kind of nose for this kind of trouble.

robav8r

None
Contributor
Apache pilots for the win

"Conner felt “so severely impaired by the incident that he cancelled all of his flights for the next week because he ‘just did not feel right’ and it took days for him to feel normal again,” according to the report, which said rumors swirled in the unit for weeks that Conner had spent thousands of dollars at an “alleged sex dungeon.”

Almost sounds like the PI . . .

Pags

N/A
pilot
"Conner felt “so severely impaired by the incident that he cancelled all of his flights for the next week because he ‘just did not feel right’ and it took days for him to feel normal again,” according to the report, which said rumors swirled in the unit for weeks that Conner had spent thousands of dollars at an “alleged sex dungeon.”

Almost sounds like the PI . . .
Your skin being grey after a bunch of SanMigs is a feature not a bug.