• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BEAT AIR FORCE (Pretty Good Prank)

wingsB4rings

Four fans of freedom, all day long
None
"In My SBDs" is the spirit spot music video against which all others are judged. It's a classic.

Concur. The same guys who made in my SDB's also made the never stop video the following year. Another good one is the fresh prince of bel air song spoof.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Four F-16s just did a flyby over noon meal formation, probably the best AF flyover I've seen since I got here.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
We had a single F-16 with AB on at noon meal one year, pretty awesome and loud. I roomed with the guy who made the rap spirit spots during the summer once. He's got a lot of good music that he's done himself.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
We had a single F-16 with AB on at noon meal one year, pretty awesome and loud. I roomed with the guy who made the rap spirit spots during the summer once. He's got a lot of good music that he's done himself.

Yeah we had one at full AB that seemed to be right over the treeline over Stribling my plebe year. Last year it was some sort of cargo plane, I don't remember what, a C-5 or C-17 or something... but I whispered to the Youngster next to me "I think I hear jets..." he didn't believe me, and 3 minutes later, sure enough 4 F-16s... they were loud and awesome!

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Couldn't find the "In my SDBs" vid, but here's another one:

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
watch

I though that this one Was funny since it was my old company. One of my friends wanted to do one with GYSGT Cobb but it got shot down.

watch

One of my plebes did this my firstie year.

My personal Favorite Spirit spot was the "Midshipman and Commander one which used the trailer for Master and Commander.

watch

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I used those exact words to search but didn't find anything. Good find though. My personal favorite is the Sabotage at Notre Dame, but I may be biased since I had a role in it.

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
I used those exact words to search but didn't find anything. Good find though. My personal favorite is the Sabotage at Notre Dame, but I may be biased since I had a role in it.

That's another one of my favorites as well! I love the blatant dummy shots just like in the original video

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Saw 4 USAF Vipers do a flyby at noon meal formation today at Canoe U.

All I gotta say to the Chair Force is...

Is that all you got? :confused: