• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BEAT AIR FORCE (Pretty Good Prank)

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
My classmates on exchange at Air Force did this this week.

Love it.

For those who don't get it, USS Bancroft refers to our dorm at the Academy, Bancroft Hall.

GO NAVY BEAT AIR FORCE!

603292.jpg

Attachments

• air force navy week 042.jpg
    air force navy week 042.jpg
    753.7 KB · Views: 547

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Didn't they paint one of the AF jets a few years back? I could have sworn I saw a picture of that prank.

EDIT: NM, EA6B put the picture up.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
IMHO, this one from a few years back tops that one:
circa 2004
-ea6bflyr ;)
That has to be my favorite Air Force week prank.

My roommate was on exchange for that and he was one of the perpetrators. He said it was awesome. . .until some O-6's rounded up all the exchangers and made them wash the plane down. At least they used tempera paints, unlike those guys who painted the shamrocks on the yard. With latex housepaint.:eek:

phrogpilot73

Ahhh, Air Force week. One of my favorite times on the yard... LAV's, Ghille Suits, Sniper Rifles, Phrogs on Farragut. Do they still do that? The Dant my youngster or 2/c year SPIE'd into the pep rally, and fast roped into the game. Now THAT was a Dant.

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
I say, right beastly pranks.... Have you nautical minded gentlemen any sense of decency and fair play?

Nice job, btw. Just remember; payback is a medevac!

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I remember the Shamrocks, all from 13th company. I think that was the funniest part that they used latex paint and I think some are still around. I'd say that's worth the ass chewing, seeing the remnants of your prank still around after all these years, haha.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
The ones I remember seeing the most (partially since my room faced them for four years) is the writing on MacD. On a side note, if any of you looked at the window sills in King Hall before they renovated it, there was some cool history on there. I remember seeing dates as far back as '64 engraved by former mids.