• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BEAT AIR FORCE (Pretty Good Prank)

cisforsmasher

pilot
When I graduated, you could still see the blue lightning bolts on the side of MacD from my freshman year Air Force week when the zoomies did their night of mischief. I was in Main O when they stormed it that night which is a much longer story. Anyway, what is the brigade doing for the game? where are they watching it?

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
They're sending 600ish out to the game. Nothing going on at USNA as far as a watching party because the game's Saturday.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
^^^^ The most memorable AF game for me was the one where we were all watching on the big screens in Alumni. We could get the stadium pretty loud, but Alumni was a whole 'nother level.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
I'm pretty sure a lot of us will be watching in company wardrooms or downtown.

The shenanigans of Air Force week have certainly made a comeback compared to last year as well...

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
^^^^ The most memorable AF game for me was the one where we were all watching on the big screens in Alumni. We could get the stadium pretty loud, but Alumni was a whole 'nother level.

Word, that was one amazing night.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Ahhh, Air Force week. One of my favorite times on the yard... LAV's, Ghille Suits, Sniper Rifles, Phrogs on Farragut. Do they still do that? The Dant my youngster or 2/c year SPIE'd into the pep rally, and fast roped into the game. Now THAT was a Dant.

Our current 'Dant can occasionally be found singing Pump It at Pep Rallies.

He even wears the same yellow goggles as featured here:

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We did the same thing for the Pitt game last year, we set up wiis on the big projection screens and had a madden tournament before the game, then had a pugil stick tournament on the floor during halftime.

wingsB4rings

Four fans of freedom, all day long
None
Here's a spirit spot from the 2005 game we won at Navy Marine Corps stadium on a field goal as time expired, the game where Navy never lead once. Enjoy!

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
My plebe put those spinners on the cart and it was our squad's spirit mission. Another classic is "in my SDBs."

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
"In My SBDs" is the spirit spot music video against which all others are judged. It's a classic.