• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP Pay

Lobster

Right. The promotion thing seems pretty sweet! I think recruiting another good candidate is very doable (at my particular school, and in my situation). Getting the Dean's List is probably a bit more difficult, especially considering my major, and if summer terms don't count, but not the end of the world...

How many of you guys gained rank this way?

I've referred a bunch of guys but getting guys to actually get into the program is a little harder...as long as I don't screw up finals I should be E-4 by the end of this school year with the 3.5 for two semesters.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
I've referred a bunch of guys but getting guys to actually get into the program is a little harder...as long as I don't screw up finals I should be E-4 by the end of this school year with the 3.5 for two semesters.

Yea it's pretty tough to get people in the program. The people I've talked to about it don't seem to be highly motivated about as I was either.

Lobster

Yea it's pretty tough to get people in the program. The people I've talked to about it don't seem to be highly motivated about as I was either.

Yeah i've gotten the people that come out of the woodwork and say "I've always thought about the Navy" and then they tell me they want to be referred and I do and then they don't do anything about it...oh well, I tried...enjoy your average 9-5...:p

swerdna

None
Contributor
Yeah i've gotten the people that come out of the woodwork and say "I've always thought about the Navy" and then they tell me they want to be referred and I do and then they don't do anything about it...oh well, I tried...enjoy your average 9-5...:p

I tried applying for this three times. Recruiter never called me back. Wish we had people like you on my campus.

All it takes it that one to make the difference.

Lobster

Yeah or in my case when I called the Syracuse office which is the office closest to my campus to talk to them about officer programs and BDCP the guy didn't have a clue so I went back to my home town and started talking with an LT out of NRD philly, great move...and now I have an excuse to go home and get a nice homecooked meal :tongue2_1

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
as long as I don't screw up finals I should be E-4 by the end of this school year with the 3.5 for two semesters.

So, if you were deans list the semester(s) before you got bdcp and then picked up bdcp with another deans list there after that would not count as 2 semesters deans list for the pay raise?

I have been deans list last three semesters, non select in july, now most likely swearing in next week. So, bearing deans list the rest of college, the difference would be like 7 months of high pay grade.

Actually, kurtz if you have had deans the last two and now just about to recieve it then, that answers my question. Guess i'll have to stay away from the shots of louis XIII and on the well drinks.

Lobster

Yeah I think its the current semesters once you swear in, talk to your OR but if you get deans list this term and next term you should be good to go, even though you're swearing in while this term is already in progress, at least that was the way my OR explained it to me.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Actually, kurtz if you have had deans the last two and now just about to recieve it then, that answers my question. Guess i'll have to stay away from the shots of louis XIII and on the well drinks.

False.

Have fun. Spend that moolahh you are making and live it up. You are only in college once.....

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Have fun. Spend that moolahh you are making and live it up. You are only in college once.....

Oh I am. Everyday I look forward to my Job once I graduate, but I also recognize where I am and that even though studying economic ordering quantity isn't doing much for me, but the rest of college is a one time chance.

even with E-4 i wouldn't be buying $200 shots of loui, but deff can handle some landshark and top shelf rum.